Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
29 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Anyone with a fan pre sale code for NYC?

I need one for Toronto too!  I don’t know how people are getting them. I’ve been a member of her fan club online and never got a notice to do anything or pay anything. 

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chandler Bing

Gosh, I am trying to prepare myself for this bloodbath. I will try to get the tickets for Stockholm's show.  
If I understand correctly the presale tomorrow starts for her fan club members only?

Does anyone have info on how much do the tickets cost. I'd like to prepare my wallet to evaporate :messga:

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

There was a fan club that you paid $50 annual membership fee. They cancelled this fanclub and those who paid in the final year became 'legacy fan club' members. If you aren't in that group you're completely excluded sadly (even if you paid before that, or have since joined for free)

UGH. 🤮

bionic
Just now, Chandler Bing said:

Gosh, I am trying to prepare myself for this bloodbath. I will try to get the tickets for Stockholm's show.  
If I understand correctly the presale tomorrow starts for her fan club members only?

Does anyone have info on how much do the tickets cost. I'd like to prepare my wallet to evaporate :messga:

I think I saw the Netherlands show was 300 Euro for basic seat

buy bionic

monstertoronto
Just now, Chandler Bing said:

Some people have seen prices already but I don’t know where. Maybe European Ticketmaster? 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Why not all? 😃

I wish but I cannot, 3 is max I can do, so that's leaving 1 date left :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I think I saw the Netherlands show was 300 Euro for basic seat

Honestly compared to the Taylor prices I think her prices will seem reasonable. But I actually think Madonna doing a greatest hits tour should charge more than anyone. 

monstertoronto
Just now, RAMROD said:

I wish but I cannot, 3 is max I can do, so that's leaving 1 date left :billie:

3 is really good tho!  I think I can only do 2 possibly. Toronto and travel to one more place. Maybe LA or Vegas. 

Sneaky Oliver

Can we talk about how GENIUS the video is? Playing Truth and Dare and then challenging Madonna to do the world tour... ? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Original Diva
13 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

She may add more dates. I wonder if this could become a long term tour like Elton John’s that goes on for years. 

Perhaps. Even if it's more fleshed out and spaced out, I wouldn't mind waiting. I just hate that so many artists, including gaga, keep avoiding Australia and other counties in the Northern hemisphere

excuse me no

bionic
Just now, monstertoronto said:

Honestly compared to the Taylor prices I think her prices will seem reasonable. But I actually think Madonna doing a greatest hits tour should charge more than anyone. 

yah theres also dynamic pricing so who knows how stupidly high they prices will get. can't remember how high taylor tix got

buy bionic

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, bionic said:

yah theres also dynamic pricing so who knows how stupidly high they prices will get. can't remember how high taylor tix got

I feel like Taylor went $2000-3000

bionic
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

I feel like Taylor went $2000-3000

i hate ticketmaster

i just paid off my credit card :neyde: 

buy bionic

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

i hate ticketmaster

i just paid off my credit card :neyde: 

Well you’re lucky you paid your off. My credit card is stretttched. I literally just made a partial payment to make some room for these tix. 

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived