event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

CelineDion

When I checked yesterday night there weren’t really any great fan presale tickets left, and the ones that were were all too much - I’m hoping that I can get a ticket during the regular sale for NYC on Friday! 

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto

We just got new floor seats, front and centre, second row from the main stage!!! We get a back stage tour and can takes pics from the stage (but not with Madonna). So excited! 

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

We just got new floor seats, front and centre, second row from the main stage!!! We get a back stage tour and can takes pics from the stage (but not with Madonna). So excited! 

Yaaaaaaaaas. Congrats!!! 

Gimme More

Omg I didn’t get any tickets on the London pre sale today! They were literally gone in seconds :messga:

I try again tomorrow on the live nation pre-sale!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

monstertoronto
14 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Yaaaaaaaaas. Congrats!!! 

Thanks!!! It was a lot of money but personally worth it because we are such massive Madonna stans. 

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Omg I didn’t get any tickets on the London pre sale today! They were literally gone in seconds :messga:

I try again tomorrow on the live nation pre-sale!

I hope you get them! But I’m happy to hear it’s selling well!

CelineDion

Okay I ended up caving and bought a single seat from the presale!! I will probably check if there are any good deals on closer tickets during the general sale (for the other night), but it’s a lower bowl seat at MSG so should be a lot of fun! 

Thank you @MessyTop!

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, CelineDion said:

Okay I ended up caving and bought a single seat from the presale!! I will probably check if there are any good deals on closer tickets during the general sale (for the other night), but it’s a lower bowl seat at MSG so should be a lot of fun! 

Thank you @MessyTop!

Yay congrats! After the Taylor fiasco is better to be safe then sorry! You got a ticket! So holler 

12 hours ago, MessyTop said:

MDX3xxxxx

Just a note, probably not a good idea to leave that out in public. Whilst intentions are good anyone could pick that up and start using it with risk of overbooking.

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Just a note, probably not a good idea to leave that out in public. Whilst intentions are good anyone could pick that up and start using it with risk of overbooking.

Is the same code for the legacy fans. Just 1 code. Is all over Twitter 

Just now, MessyTop said:

Is the same code for the legacy fans. Just 1 code. Is all over Twitter 

Sadly only works for the NA shows and not Europe 😭

MessyTop
22 minutes ago, DenDenTired said:

Thank you @MessyTop, I got two good seats for $440 :) 

Yaaaaaaas congrats!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

LadyxGaGa
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

It looks like melty letters and body horror are the new things 👀

i still wanna kno what that photo shoot was for because i loved those images

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived