💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

weed

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

Now this is how you do a 3D movie CORRECTLY!  Have stunning CGI while shooting the ENTIRE movie in 3D, and not just slapping 3D over an already filmed movie like most movies do… SMH!  

Egypt. W

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I enjoyed watching it in 3D but the writing is so cringe in some scenes especially when Sigourney Weaver would be shouting "Dad!" :air:

elijahfan

Great visuals don't mean great movie, that's all I'll say. But I'm happy if Cameron is able to complete his vision - whether the story warrants that much content remains to be seen.

King of the Fall

I found the first one to be overrated, I can only imagine my thoughts on this. Perhaps I will get around to it some day. Am I the only one who does not see the appeal of Avatar?

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, 4th Street said:

I found the first one to be overrated, I can only imagine my thoughts on this. Perhaps I will get around to it some day. Am I the only one who does not see the appeal of Avatar?

bad girls club judi GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ProfessionalClown
16 hours ago, Karl said:

Does this mean people will stop the "no one cares about this pocahontas in space movie" narrative/bandwagon now, that was getting boring. Film was great.

Nah it was still overrated as hell. Barely any story, cliche, half of the movie was the same thing over and over. It was just not enjoyable to me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, 4th Street said:

Nah I don’t like em either. It’s just nothing special. The visuals carry it 

Anderson123

Glad to see it's making so much money because they've already shot Avatar 3 and 4 and I think they're getting ready to shoot 5 so it'd have been terrible if it was a flop. Not really my type of film as I've watched the first one in theaters more than 10 years ago but happy for the fans and James Cameron that he got to finally do this project.

the worst thing I’ve seen at the cinema in a long time, it’s basically the first film just underwater, nothing captivating.

On 1/11/2023 at 2:31 AM, ProfessionalClown said:

Nah it was still overrated as hell. Barely any story, cliche, half of the movie was the same thing over and over. It was just not enjoyable to me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yeah I get what you're saying, I'm not usually a fan of blockbusters, prefer indie films, I just like that Cameron makes these big ambitious films that Hollywood doesn't really make anymore. I mean if it was a marvel film or something I don't think people would have an issue with it as they are pretty cookie cutter and full of effects, I like that it's an original premise/location and it's not based off or remake of anything else which is a rare thing in Hollywood these days. Take Top Gun for example, another film which is an old school blockbuster, cliche etc, that was received well and I did enjoy it as well tbf. Just seems to get more hate than any other blockbuster type film that comes out and I don't get why :saladga:

JustTea

It was cool on IMAX 3D HFR, great visuals but not worth a re-watch imo... :oops:

The whole movie should've been on HFR, not just some parts.

Archived