šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Applause" added to Spotify's Big On The Internet playlist

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

misha4ever

as a new fan, i was shocked when i read people saying Applause wasn't well received but idk if that's really a thing because i saw several old videos of fans reacting to the song and they loved it.

it's a song that always energize me, i love it.

english is not my native language >.<

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

remember when everyone thought she was saying ā€˜one second in a c*nt, and suddenly the c*nt is meā€™ šŸ˜Š the good old days

EGOT2027

the song is nothing special to me but i hope this leads ppl to watch the video. i recently realized that this may be her most underrated video of them all

Roughhouse Dandy

The ARTPOP renaissance has begunĀ 

Fire Elmo GIF

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

thisguyN
19 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Applause is one of the most important and significant songs in my life, it's the first song released for me as a Gaga stan :selena:

For me too. I felt like I was born into an apocalypse though. Everything was falling apart and I was likeĀ :noparty:Ā i just arrived to the party !! šŸ™ƒ

thisguyN

How many more daily streams does it need to show up on Gagaā€™s top5 on spotify? Thatā€™d really be a triumphant look forĀ her page.

littlepotter
4 hours ago, thisguyN said:

For me too. I felt like I was born into an apocalypse though. Everything was falling apart and I was likeĀ :noparty:Ā i just arrived to the party !! šŸ™ƒ

Righttttt :lmao:Ā me try to enjoy my first album release of all time not knowing why everyone was being so hateful mean and nasty to this woman i love so much

chaeri pls

BloodyM

tbh Applause has never been my fav, like I appreciate it but I think songs like Venus or SD would have been way better as lead singles

Thats funny, I've been listening to it a lot too.

The reason for me is over the holidays I watched her Muppets Christmas special, and she performed it twice, and I loved how cute she looked singing it over the credits with all the muppets surrounding her. The instrumentals also sounded different and made me notice things that I didn't before on the studio version.Ā 

So i've been listening to it a lot with renewed enthusiasm

artdoll
51 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@artdoll being ahead of the times

I always believed in Applause, she's THAT girlĀ :fatcat:Ā :pray:

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

PartySick
41 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I always believed in Applause, she's THAT girlĀ :fatcat:Ā :pray:

She is! And the choreo >>>

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

BabylonChristmas

Ever since its release, Applause has, and always will be one of my favorite Gaga songsĀ :pawsup:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning šŸŽ§

Archived