💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation (new album out March 10th)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Original Diva

This Miley fan account on twitter shared the tweet below and I also received an email from Miley's mailing list with the subject "ENDLESS SUMMER VACATION VOL.1"

Does this mean there is more than one album coming?????

excuse me no

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey
9 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

This Miley fan account on twitter shared the tweet below and I also received an email from Miley's mailing list with the subject "ENDLESS SUMMER VACATION VOL.1"

Does this mean there is more than one album coming?????

Nop, seems fake. The picture is taken from her collaboration which was announced yesterday. I’m also on her mailing list and discord, nothing about an Vol I anywhere 🙃

ssslyboy

I think I saw a discussion about this on atrl, and the consensus was that "vol 1." refers to the newsletter volume #.  But just speculation so far.

Original Diva
8 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Nop, seems fake. The picture is taken from her collaboration which was announced yesterday. I’m also on her mailing list and discord, nothing about an Vol I anywhere 🙃

Are you sure? I got the email just the other day. It mentioned Vol.1 in the subject field, but not anywhere else in the email. Very suspicious. I'm praying there will be another volume down the track. I'm always down for more miley music.

excuse me no

bpmMonkey
18 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Are you sure? I got the email just the other day. It mentioned Vol.1 in the subject field, but not anywhere else in the email. Very suspicious. I'm praying there will be another volume down the track. I'm always down for more miley music.

Oh ok, let me double check. Just looked on my most recent mails, at least there was nothing new. I’m also very down for more, since the record right now also only lists 13 tracks.. 

Regardless I’m very excited for new music, love her voice and she can’t really do wrong at this point :kiss:

edit: your right! Just two days ago, lol. The mail overall told nothing new, so I forgot about it right away, but you’re right, it says Vol.1 in the title

Teletubby
3 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I think I saw a discussion about this on atrl, and the consensus was that "vol 1." refers to the newsletter volume #.  But just speculation so far.

it doesn't refer to the newsletter. if you open mileycyrus.com and check the full title of the page you will see 'VOL 1' there.
websitetitle.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Cavadour

I'm :excited2: curious. Your deep voice is melting cream to my ears. I love PH. But wtf, surprise me. You're so hot af. In your future vids, I hope you'll show me more of your lovely gams ! :deadbanana:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

• 1 month later...
Teletubby
3 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

It turned out that her fans had no idea that vinyl has sides :air:and made up this theory about happy/dark songs:ororomunroe:

Handstand isn't an interlude, @Riverand Violet Chemistry are one of the brightest songs on this album.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

River
Just now, Teletubby said:

It turned out that her fans had no idea that vinyl has sides :air:and made up this theory about happy/dark songs:ororomunroe:

Handstand isn't an interlude, @Riverand Violet Chemistry are one of the brightest songs on this album.

Oh no she made a happy song

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Teletubby

track lenght
1. Flowers - 3.20
2. Jaded - 3.05
3. Rose Colored Lenses - 3.43
4. Thousand Miles (Feat. Brandi Carlile) - 3.51
5. You - 2.59
6. Handstand - 3.25
7. River - 2.42
8. Violet Chemistry - 4.06
9. Muddy Feet (Feat. Sia) - 2.17
10. Wildcard - 3.13
11. Island - 3.59
12. Wonder Woman - 3.04

River
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

River - 2.42

Short

like me :icant:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HookerOnAChurch
13 minutes ago, River said:

Short

like me :icant:

:lmao:

• FATCAT changed the title to Endless Summer Vacation out in NZ!

Archived