💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers & Melissa respond to the never ending saga!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is a mean show after all. I understand that they can judge outfits from the red carpet but they should not judge the people themselves (eg. Making fun of sarah jessica parker's long arms or in this case criticizing gaga's nose)

yes gaga show your power!if you think these catfights affect in anyway her career you are deluded.other stars were bashed way more when they were at their peak!gaga is the number one celebrity so i think what she gets isnt that bad:)i expected worse things

MOLLY CYRUS

"with a bad nose"

b---h whens the last time you've looked in a mirror? 1970?

Gaga has so much power and is such an icon and can flip a switch and have everyone turn on someone -- that's the ultimate mean girl.

atleast dey kno :legend:

I would just like to point out how asinine it is for Joan to bring up the fur. Not only does she wear fur, but she is known for her feathered boas, and you know she isn't wearing dime store synthetic feathered boas.

1736905d1338246461-celebrities-and-their-fur-coats-as-q7o9cqae1awa.jpg

Other then that...I agree with Joan completely, and found her joke about GaGa's nose to be particularly funny.

I'm so sick of this... Why does everyone have to but into two other people's business? :fail: oh wait this is Hollywood.

When it's made public for everyone to see.

When they make millions of dollars a picture and we don't like one of the dresses they get for free, lighten up. Stop taking yourself so seriously

But their show is more than just picking on people's clothes. They pick on people's weight, looks, and their lives.

And the saddest thing is that they are making money laughing their asses off while their targets are probably being depressed with how they look.

Sad tbh

DaR34lestBeitch

for the record ive never liked melissa. shes a pony-looking, knock off of her mom, except a hell of a lot less funny. i hate when she guest hosts fashion police whenever they can't find a decent replacement for guliana.

edit: OH AND ALSO if sharon and kelly are so offended by wearing fur, then kelly should stop sitting next to someone who is notoriously unapologetic about wearing animal skin, and getting paid for it and not speaking up against their co-host.

DanceInTheFlames

My god people are putting way too much stock in this whole situation. The whole thing is petty and nothing has been gained from ANYONE in this situation. Jeez everyone needs to calm the hell down.

Archived