Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers & Melissa respond to the never ending saga!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

I love GAGA’s nose and her beautiful Italian features.

But anyway, Joan can say bad things about people’s looks and clothes all she wants. It’s her right. But it’s also GAGA’s right to disagree. So there ya go.

I commend GAGA for just sticking to her guns on this.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Joan responds with class and eloquence imo. Now what does Gaga have? Does this mean Gaga's right? I don't think so. They're both wrong. Kelly for generalizing an entire fanbase when we're not the only ones to wish death upon someone. Gaga for brining up fashion police when she wears fur (although I support the fur, it's just that it's hypocritical no matter which direction you look at it from)

I can see she's not bothered with this at all, its kind of funny actually, compared to Sharon's letter its much less insulting.

But can this drama just die already? All people concerned in this issue already spoke their part. Time to move on. And Gaga's nose is fabulous :sweep:

htrllllsem

shes one to talk. i honestly like watching fp, but roll my eyes every time she criticizes gaga's, or anyone's facial beauty for that matter.

nose? well joan, at least she can breathe through hers because its real!

Nice Shade :derpga:

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What a troll :rip:

At least Joan's was funny, Sharon's was distasteful.

It's pretty harmless. Joan isn't being hypocritical because she doesn't whine about online comments from Gaga fans.

TheMadridHash

Most Bullies think that what they do is funny

they know their show is vicious, but how on earth do you expect thejm to say so ? they live outta this, you don't crap where you eat.

I don't want to get into a fight with Gaga, but if her mother sends me a letter, my mother is going to come back from the grave and scare the s*** out of her customers in her restaurant.

:laughga:

Gaga has so much power and is such an icon and can flip a switch and have everyone turn on someone -- that's the ultimate mean girl."

That the only line I take issue with. Gaga has power via talent, hard work, and being nice to her fans. She's classy. She doesn't use that power to start feuds, but if you mess with her enough ....

Comics have long known that jokes at the expense of those loved and respected don't go over so well.

MetalHausOfJosh

It's hard to take this seriously when Joan's response was so funny :sweat:

:lmao:

Being mad at the fact that gaga didn't promote her show :laughga:

Archived