💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

„Bloody Mary“ sent to Radio around the World starting Friday

Noah

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6
On 12/19/2022 at 6:02 PM, Massive Monster said:

Bloody Mary reaction after seing what's being played on the radios right now lmao

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
On 12/19/2022 at 10:33 AM, Killa said:

Só used to giving:pray:

finally on the receiving end:bon:

Vers energy.

Jodie Foster Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cherry Blues

The song was for me always just okay, but in fact it is like a cool-fun halloween fantasy. 

I'm excited for new stuff and not old material when i'm honest.

Mister G

We love to see it. It’s well deserved considering it was such a fan favorite and really a track most people slept on. Gaga especially shines very brightly when she throws dark pop and dark themes out into the world.

MrHappy
On 12/20/2022 at 2:00 PM, LuckyAlbum7Soon said:

Just because you are a legend doesn't mean you are in the latter part of your career.

Eg: Madonna could have stopped at Vogue and would, to this day, still be considered legendary among the likes of MJ, Whitney, Janet, and Mariah. But um....then we would have never seenErotica, the SEX book, A League of Their Own, Bedtime Stories, Evita, Ray of Light, Music, Die Another Day, the Britney/Christina kiss, Confessions on a Dancefloor, the Hard Candy Tour....and alot of other wild iconic Madonna moments. 

Calm down. Gaga is a legend but she is in peak popularity. She actually is in that phase of her career where she can pretty much get away with anything because, not number-wise, but like-ability wise, pretty much most people say they like Lady Gaga now. 

There is difference between releasing albums or songs and doing commercial performance for an 11 years old viral song. I would be happy if she add BM to future setlists with new concepts but that would be enough.

If anyone wants to be slightly annoyed with some local opinions...

Spoiler

I'm so confused with some of those takes. Like "Lady Gaga saw the opportunity and took it. I absolutely despise the Gaga song, but she is a clever business woman". I don't have the energy to argue with Reddit people anyway, but wtf, like she inserted the song herself and made it happen?! :triggered:

Upbeat pop song? :saladga:

5 hours ago, blzr said:

I heard the sped-up version on the radio in Bulgaria. Crazy!

RMF Party Poland too :legend:

I'm not having fun tonight

Archived