Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Buccal fat removal is the new celebrity trend

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Alannah
7 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

I wouldn’t say I’m dysmorphic or too self conscious about myself 

but lately I feel like a lot of people are commenting on my body about how I need to eat more and gain weight and all this and that, just sucks that I physically can’t 

Ugh, that's frustrating. I see what you mean. F--- that, it's none of their business. Next time they give you unsolicited advice, respond with your Venmo. If they're going to tell you how to live your life, the least they can do is pay your bills. Especially when unsolicited and unprofessional advice can be dangerous. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully they like their face this way because when the trend goes away what then.. I don't think it's reversible

Anyways I wouldn't have it done, I don't think it looks "better" just "different" and I like having a rounder younger looking cheeks

Oriane

It makes them look older and they'll regret it with time...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

2 hours ago, AshIey said:

I think in some cases it can look great like on Bella Hadid

032j2cuma4j41.jpg

also I think it looks good on Zoë, her face is flawless, she just has a really sharp contour in that pic since she goes for a more dramatic look.

The first picture is so much prettier. I understand she might look less fierce but she looks more elegant and peaceful. The other just looks alien

like all the photos above, none looks natural. 

Guillaume Hamon
48 minutes ago, Oriane said:

It makes them look older and they'll regret it with time...

True! Everybody tell you it's looking sculptural but nobody warns you about how you'll often look like 8 years older which is okay if you're ok with it and made your choice.

Guillaume Hamon

Tbh it's up to each physic so don't think these trends will always do the same on you, be it:

-Buccal fats removal

-Ponytail lift

-Lip lift

-Cheek implants

-BBL

- "Ski slope button" nosejob

- "Foxy" eyes threads lift 

-Breast implants

-Chin wings implants

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

My chubby face needs this tbh 

are u joking? i wish my face looked like yours :fatcat:

mother, what must i do?

ALGAYDO
30 minutes ago, NATAH said:

are u joking? i wish my face looked like yours :fatcat:

Omg my ass would probably say the same thing. It’s the tale as old as time, we all want what we don’t have :enigma:

Gaga is such a trend setter I love her

She did it way way back and its a serve.

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

8 hours ago, Ivy said:

Hopefully they like their face this way because when the trend goes away what then.. I don't think it's reversible

Anyways I wouldn't have it done, I don't think it looks "better" just "different" and I like having a rounder younger looking cheeks

I mean Gags had her cheeks be looking cute and plump every now and then so I guess its not that permanent.

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Andrea B
21 minutes ago, VTV said:

Gaga is such a trend setter I love her

She did it way way back and its a serve.

when???

Andrea B
9 hours ago, AshIey said:

I think in some cases it can look great like on Bella Hadid

032j2cuma4j41.jpg

also I think it looks good on Zoë, her face is flawless, she just has a really sharp contour in that pic since she goes for a more dramatic look.

i think it only works on faces like these, my face was kinda like hers, she looks more mature as some people are saying but not ''old''

55 minutes ago, VTV said:

I mean Gags had her cheeks be looking cute and plump every now and then so I guess its not that permanent.

Are we sure she had that done tho? I feel like her face/jawline just gets more contoured when she gets skinny. Idk she looks pretty much the same to me from her early years except for when she does her cheekbones and lips.. I'm not convinced :enigma:

Cello

I started noticing that something like this was going on for a while. I always wondered why the celebrities with larger bodies than mine have such slim, defined faces, but my face looks round and "soft". It makes sense. I guess they will probably use filler when they are older to look more youthful. 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Archived