💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Buccal fat removal is the new celebrity trend

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

d8b8904ea5e735c42129259e839334bc.png

It’s the facial fat distribution of our beautiful, beloved celebrities. The hottest new trend amongst the cosmetically enhanced—both famous and not—is buccal fat pad removal. This procedure de-chubs chubby cheeks, giving the recipient a gaunt, austere, sucked-in face, like a mean ballerina making duck lips.

Source

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

The super chiseled cheekbones remind me of typical male facial beauty standards. Usually women are trying to soften up their own features but there have been some interesting facial sculpting trends lately where women want to make their features sharper and stronger. It's androgynous and I kinda like it tbh :teehee:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

It’s giving 90s supermodel and I think it looks good but the fact that its trendy kind of takes away from it. A lot of things are beautiful because they are rare, so if everyone does it, not so much. 

makes them look underweight and unhealthy, i'm worried this will translate poorly into people starving themselves like the early 2000s again

mother, what must i do?

Space Cowboy

There was no need at all for zoe Kravitz to get any work done, I thought she was one of the most beautiful beings in the world.

Space Cowboy
5 minutes ago, JanStan said:

Things are beautiful because they are rare

That in itself is a beautiful saying, my gosh. I'm stealing it.

Alannah

My face lost weight here naturally when I lost 40ish pounds and I'm really self conscious at how sunken in and older my face looks because of it. :duck: I'm fascinated by trends that come and go, but we're seeing the pendulum shift back to the 90s - 2000s "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" aesthetic. Every body is a beautiful body, but being healthy is important above anything else. 

In old Hollywood, the buccal was when actresses would remove their back teeth and part of their upper mouth bone to create this effect. 

it was rumored that Joan Crawford had this done. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Andrea B

They look so good! and I bet they feel good too and thats all that matters:), they're healthy.

I just got it two days ago along with FFS :heart:

Flapjack

As long as they have the money for the upkeep, then they're good. Buccal fat preserves your face from hollowing out and looking sickly when you're older, I think it can actually worsen jowls, especially when coupled with the jaw augmentation. Hopefully this trend dies as fast as the fox lift threads did, even as someone who has had extensive cosmetic surgery and procedures (I'm still average, please don't ask to see), trendy surgeries tend to age like milk. 

Robo Ga

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm not rich and famous because I would probably cave in to stuff like this and then regret it much later. I've always been self conscious of my chubby cheeks lol but the older the get the more I actually genuinely like them. If I was younger I would've wanted to do this in a heartbeat.  

🤖⚡️

moonsago

It doesn’t look good on everyone, same as the alien cheeks, the ponytail eyebrow lift... plastic surgery shouldn’t be a trend. Have what fits your face only. 

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, Alannah said:

My face lost weight here naturally when I lost 40ish pounds and I'm really self conscious at how sunken in and older my face looks because of it. :duck: I'm fascinated by trends that come and go, but we're seeing the pendulum shift back to the 90s - 2000s "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" aesthetic. Every body is a beautiful body, but being healthy is important above anything else. 

There’s not alot I wouldn’t do to gain weight 

cause my face is pretty sunken in, my genetics ticked me to be as skinny as I am 

Archived