Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Richy shares choreo to Bloody Mary

Rebel

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

HAHAHA all these comments are making me laugh so hard

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

I just rewatched a JWT performance and it seemed fine. But him using the front facing camera on his iPhone with a ring light and giving it his all isn’t the serve he thinks it is:diane:

I also think the dance is more of a theatrical full body thing so jsut seeing this limited exposure makes it less impactful than Gaga doing it in that huge coat

he is SO bad at choreo and I am SO happy this fanbase is finally realizing it :rip: it took yall a good decade to notice what some of us have been noticing for ages but better late than never. Almost ALL of Gaga's best choreo was made by Boomcack or had LARGE input from her. The stuff has been super messy since she left. I dont want Gaga to work with her again because she has super shady and rude BUT I REALLY hope Gaga works with a new choreographer soon. It's time to retire Squirrel as a assistant choreographer instead of lead.

LaLuna

That's not a choreo. That looks like something my friends and I would come up with when we were kids :bear:

PartySick
18 hours ago, Ziggy said:

It’s the same as the JWT choreo for it :) 

Yup, noticed this. It's like a mix between that and the older BM trend where they'd walk in place or whatever :laughga:

18 hours ago, Ziggy said:

that said…so what happened with his drama pre chromatica ball? Lmao

Turns out he's not an abuser and people should trust Gaga to run her own team :sleep:

🖤

Railing
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Turns out he's not an abuser and people should trust Gaga to run her own team :sleep:

And what is there to suggest this, besides Gaga staying silent about the matter? :sick:

PartySick
Just now, Railing said:

And what is there to suggest this, besides Gaga staying silent about the matter? :sick:

I'm not having a debate when idk what's public info and what isn't but Richy is simply a hardass. Not great but certainly not abusive nor is it rare for professional choreographers :laughga:

Besides, no real Gaga fan could think, at this point in her career, that she'd stick with anyone that has credible accusations of abuse against them :sleep:

He's still not great at his job though so I'd love to see him replaced just for that :ph34r:

🖤

Roronoa
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Turns out he's not an abuser

I thought he was cancelled and fired or something for abusing the other dancers + the sexual assault allegation. I missed what happened after that. Can you summarize it in a few words?

PartySick
1 minute ago, iku iku iku said:

I thought he was cancelled and fired or something for abusing the other dancers + the sexual assault allegation. I missed what happened after that. Can you summarize it in a few words?

Some dancers found themselves no longer employed by Gaga's team.

They made a campaign to call Richy out for being mentally abusive.

A stan on Twitter made up sexual assault allegations (the "victim" in that case did all he could to have that taken down from the internet).

In actuality, Richy's just like every other choreographer. A total hardass that will push and push and push until you get it right which is why he works with some of the biggest names in the industry. It's toxic but standard, you can't single him out when it's just normal for everyone from him to that woman from Dances Moms :rip:

I'll keep saying it, the fans need to trust Gaga to run her own business :laughga:

🖤

chromaticainmyhead

At anyone feeling the need to defend Richy from this video, as long as these allegations are still so vividly present and above all unresolved to the public what else should he expect from the comment section other than criticism? He must be well aware that his choreos often weren't THE fan favorites and yet after everything that came to light he continues posting videos of him half-bakedly wagging his arms for what? To receive approval? hell no. Unless he doesn't do what's right and informs the people from whose approval he makes money off about what happened and how in any way he contributed to better the situation, as long as that is not happening there is - in my honest opinion - no need to defend him or give him the room to debate his skills of dancing or choreographing. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

When the local bands at the fair just stand and sing and I watch the sign language interpreter, while not actually knowing sign language.

:awkney:

PunkTheFunk
21 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

"The following media includes potentially sensitive content"

Even Twitter is not having it. :billie:

Elon Musk did something right for once

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'll keep saying it, the fans need to trust Gaga to run her own business :laughga:

We trusted her/ gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was working with R. Kelly and Terry Richardson, and look what a flaming pile of a hot mess that was lol I love Gaga to death but she’s only human, and humans make mistakes all the time. Keeping Richy is one of them. 

Archived