πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

TheProfessor

Maybe part of the reason why I don't understand what you're saying half the time is because you seem to not only have trouble with punctuation, but you also appear to be having trouble spelling the words "you", "you're" and "your"... pal. ;)

I think ur trying to justify urself now, for ur IQ lack

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

Joe Matthews

"Ms. Gaga, I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly..." .........

I'm not talking about her email to her manager... I'm talking about how it's her her mother that's writing a letter to defend her while on Twitter Kelly Osbourne shares a video of John Lennon's song Instant Karma like a little girl. That's embarassing...

The initial conversation was between Sharon Osbourne and Vincent Herbert. Gaga took it upon herself to get involved in the discussion by posting an open letter. I think it's only normal for Sharon to respond to a letter that was provoked by an email she sent to Gaga's manager. The point being Sharon was the one who initiated contact. She was one of the parties discussing the matter, so participating in the dsicussion was hardly "embarrassing".

Joe Matthews

I think ur trying to justify urself now, for ur IQ lack

*adds the word "yourself" to the list*

The thing is I don't have to justify anything. I kindly asked you not to refer to me as "honny" and you went off on a little trip to Crazyville. No one's blaming you though. It's okay.

TheProfessor

*adds the word "yourself" to the list*

The thing is I don't have to justify anything. I kindly asked you not to refer to me as "honny" and you went off on a little trip to Crazyville. No one's blaming you though. It's okay.

I was just jokking though dont take it srs. :laughga:

The initial conversation was between Sharon Osbourne and Vincent Herbert. Gaga took it upon herself to get involved in the discussion by posting an open letter. I think it's only normal for Sharon to respond to a letter that was provoked by an email she sent to Gaga's manager. The point being Sharon was the one who initiated contact. She was one of the parties discussing the matter, so participating in the dsicussion was hardly "embarrassing".

That's my opinion and I still think Kelly Osbourne looks like a spoiled brat that doesn't have the capacity to read or write back to what Gaga wrote to her.

Joe Matthews

That's my opinion and I still think Kelly Osbourne looks like a spoiled brat that doesn't have the capacity to read or write back to what Gaga wrote to her.

Why would Kelly stoop to that level? :shrug:

She got told to die, suck dick, get raped and that she looks like she has aids. I'd get offended too if I were her. :shrug:

Of course,anyone would, but that's just how it is when you're a "celebrity", in the public's eye.

Fame. It comes with a price.

Joe Matthews

Of course,anyone would, but that's just how it is when you're a "celebrity", in the public's eye.

Fame. It comes with a price.

It does indeed. :yes: But does that make it right for those people to send her those kinds of messages?

It does indeed. :yes: But does that make it right for those people to send her those kinds of messages?

Not that it makes it right. It's just reality. People are assholes. lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Joe Matthews

Not that it makes it right. It's just reality. People are assholes. lol

Exactly, but if it's not right I think people have a right to say something about it, whether it's "just reality" or not. :shrug:

RitaOral

Why would Kelly stoop to that level? :shrug:

Yeah because writing a letter to someone discussing their problems with you in an adult manner is 'stooping' to certain level. If you don't think Kelly has had her fair share of shading others then you are deluded so stop acting like she's above this all. Quick find another straw to grasp onto

Joe Matthews

Yeah because writing a letter to someone discussing their problems with you in an adult manner is 'stooping' to certain level. If you don't think Kelly has had her fair share of shading others then you are deluded so stop acting like she's above this all. Quick find another straw to grasp onto

I meant "stoop to the level her mother did". Sharon was wrong for perpetuating the drama by turning this into a dragfest. No one's arguing otherwise. However, Kelly Osbourne is a female comedian who makes her money by criticizing others. As is Joan Rivers, Kathy Griffin and pretty much every other comedian in the business. She's not "above this" but she doesn't deserve a lecture from someone who isn't either.

Also as a side note, I find it astounding that just because I have a different opinion on this subject, people hurl slurs at me such as "Quick find another straw to grasp onto" or "Gurl bye" or even insult my level of intelligence. Try to have a decent discussion without flaming the other person by attacking them personally.