• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

BigDreamer

There is an article on YAHOO that talks about the feud and surprisingly the responses are more in Gagas favor than i thought. Yahoo is one of the most negative sites when it comes to Gaga press and the comments just aid the hatred. I really would like to just see the whole thing just go away which gaga probably wont make a big deal about it because the media would eat it up if she gave it extra attention. She may have a few quick jabs or something to say while touring at the ball but I don't see it escalating much more. Its just a little refreshing to see that she actually, by some, can be seen in a different light. She is seen as the crazy Hollywood star craving attention but she does do a lot to try and be a positive force/voice in Hollywood. I think if this feud was with someone other than the Osbourns then it may be seen differently by alot of the GP. But the whole family is loud and mouthy, and what Gaga said about Kelly is true. She bashes, bullies, and judges, people all the time. You get what you give and you're a celebrity so your under the microscope. The only one at her pity party is her mother. NEXT!

TheProfessor

People murdering each other/people murdering animals. I find both just as cruel tbh. Sharon picked up on it too in her letter.

the fact that u find both of the cases the same is really concerning tbh :wtf:

But my point is if no one ever says anything about it, how are these people going to realize that their behavior is unacceptable?

Oh and also, you should probably know that Sharon sent that email to Vince as Kelly's manager, not as her mother. Then Gaga responded, so Sharon felt the need to reply back. Again, as her manager, not her mother.

Should she have a press speach about Gaga fans? Maybe a campaign against twitter fans sounds better, no?

So? That's even more embarassing! Does her manager have to write letters to people that offend her? Is she not a grown woman? This is just stupid...

the fact that u find both of the cases the same is really concerning tbh :wtf:

Fair enough if you feel that way, but I find that you believe that humans are more worthy of life than over 1 million other species of animals also concerning.

Kelly has been harping on this **** since it happened almost a year ago and now it's Gaga who is attention-seeking for finally making her statement public? And for wearing fur... which I don't understand what the hell that has to do with the situation (and it certainly doesn't make Sharon look good since her husband's most iconic moment was biting the head off of a dove AND a bat). "Welcome to the real world." Sharon needs to realize that in the REAL WORLD, her daughter is allowed to say what she wants and so are all of the Little Monsters on Twitter. Freedom of speech isn't a one-way street, dear. Gaga says her piece about bullying and being the better person, but at the end of the day, Gaga is nobody's mother and she doesn't have the right or authority to control what somebody else wants to do. She can't spank or ground anyone for saying mean things on Twitter.

EXACTLY. 100% agree with you.

:tea:

All over the media, which is funny.

Getting more headlines for an open letter than Ke$ha is for her new music video. Flawless. :lala:

Didn't even know she had a new video out, LOL

Americano

There is an article on YAHOO that talks about the feud and surprisingly the responses are more in Gagas favor than i thought. Yahoo is one of the most negative sites when it comes to Gaga press and the comments just aid the hatred. I really would like to just see the whole thing just go away which gaga probably wont make a big deal about it because the media would eat it up if she gave it extra attention. She may have a few quick jabs or something to say while touring at the ball but I don't see it escalating much more. Its just a little refreshing to see that she actually, by some, can be seen in a different light. She is seen as the crazy Hollywood star craving attention but she does do a lot to try and be a positive force/voice in Hollywood. I think if this feud was with someone other than the Osbourns then it may be seen differently by alot of the GP. But the whole family is loud and mouthy, and what Gaga said about Kelly is true. She bashes, bullies, and judges, people all the time. You get what you give and you're a celebrity so your under the microscope. The only one at her pity party is her mother. NEXT!

That's why she did it though, to be honest.

I know she's on a media blackout, but she still wants people to talk about her/remember she exists. The fact the headlines are so quick to come by indicates there's still great interest in her, which is good, but also maybe it'd be better to even stay away longer and let that demand continue to grow.

Edited by Bryan

Why are we debating fur? This has nothing to do with anything. Sharon brought it up out of nowhere lol

Sharon didn't have much ground to stand on with this debate (since her daughter does get a paycheck for being a bully) so she went for the irrelevant.

Schwerk

BAVQwi4CQAAcCfA.jpg

Haha, thanks for clearing that up. I guess you can tell I never watch E! :roll:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MonsterOfSpain

Seriously guys? 70 pages of this? I believe that we should not give too much importance to the matter, Sharon Osbourne is a b---h and Gaga only did what she had to. Maybe she should not have made ​​the letter public, but it's okay.

And all the issue of fur, she only did ir to attack Gaga only, I don't think it's for discussion here.

Americano

Sharon didn't have much ground to stand on with this debate (since her daughter does get a paycheck for being a bully) so she went for the irrelevant.

That's how you know you're losing an argument, you turn angry and bring up random points.

MelbHawker

Kelly has been harping on this **** since it happened almost a year ago and now it's Gaga who is attention-seeking for finally making her statement public? And for wearing fur... which I don't understand what the hell that has to do with the situation (and it certainly doesn't make Sharon look good since her husband's most iconic moment was biting the head off of a dove AND a bat). "Welcome to the real world." Sharon needs to realize that in the REAL WORLD, her daughter is allowed to say what she wants and so are all of the Little Monsters on Twitter. Freedom of speech isn't a one-way street, dear. Gaga says her piece about bullying and being the better person, but at the end of the day, Gaga is nobody's mother and she doesn't have the right or authority to control what somebody else wants to do. She can't spank or ground anyone for saying mean things on Twitter.

That is one damn good post! Kudos to you. Nailed it.

Joe Matthews

yeah but u wished i would though :lmao:

I wish you would what? :huh:

Should she have a press speach about Gaga fans? Maybe a campaign against twitter fans sounds better, no?

So? That's even more embarassing! Does her manager have to write letters to people that offend her? Is she not a grown woman? This is just stupid...

No she shouldn't. The only one who should tell those people they're wrong for acting this way is Gaga herself, but Kelly was right for pointing out that Gaga should consider taking action instead of sitting around and watching her fans threaten other artists in her name.

I'm sure Vincent has had many behind the scenes talks with other artists' managers for Gaga's benefit. That's how things work in the industry.

TheProfessor

They feel too you know, when they are skinned alive just because they are not as advanced as us does not mean that we are above them. You do realise that humans are animals too right? You are an animal and part of the Animal Kingdom. There is no such thing as the Human Kingdom we are animals too. Please study Biology and you we see that we are the same as them.

I know what ur trying to say there and yes ur tecnicly right were evolved animals. But we r the only species that has consionsness and we do percive what surounds us but animals dont though so they basically dont have much of a clue what is actually going on around them and they behave by their reflecheses and some basic 1-2 actions. So for u to put humans in the same category as animals is beyond me. :redface: