πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

I'm on Sharon's/Kelly's side! It is true, Little monsters are just insulting and annoying, well most of them. Thats why I dont want to call myself a little monster. I like Gaga for who she is, what she does to Pop muic and pop culture and I dont have to insult other artists to vindicate (is this the right word?) Gaga's success or to kind of compensate her so called "Flops".

I agree on what you said about monsters, but I think both sides are in the wrong here.

I mean, look at Kelly and Sharon: Kelly was twitted some immature, maybe even idiotic, things, but, seriously,

what other person in the public eye doesn't get nadty comments/tweets sent to them ?Yeah, some tweeted "Go die" or whatever, but why did she have to go running to her momma about it ?It's not like her life is in any real danger.

Then Sharon contacted Vincent about it. :roll: Totally unnecessary.

Gaga is wrong too, so her open letter to Kelly wasn't a good decision either but, hey, better than another "shady" tweet from Tara :fail:

Edited by MJ Holland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

I'm on Sharon's/Kelly's side! It is true, Little monsters are just insulting and annoying, well most of them. Thats why I dont want to call myself a little monster. I like Gaga for who she is, what she does to Pop muic and pop culture and I dont have to insult other artists to vindicate (is this the right word?) Gaga's success or to kind of compensate her so called "Flops".

I find what you said to be incredibly inaccurate, I follow a lot of monsters on Twitter and I do not see any of them tweeting death threats or anything to anyone. That is not singled out to little monsters, it is singled out to MORONS on twitter who have no lives, it doesn't matter who they are fans of. It is NOT Gaga's responsibility to single them out and tell them to stop, and chances are it'll just cause more people to do it because they clearly just want attention.

Gaga already speaks out against bullying VERY publicly, and even started a foundation against it. What do you want her to do more? Personally email everyone on Twitter that is trolling a celebrity?? I'm sure Gaga gets a million times more of these threats than Kelly ever has. To generalize a fanbase is very unfair. I do not see anyone on this website ever saying anything like what Kelly Osbourne claims that little monsters are saying to her, and I would say this website is a better gauge of how little monsters treat others than a random ass 12 year old on Twitter that feels cool that they can sort of talk to a celebrity.

If Kelly can't take what anonymous people on the internet are saying to her, then maybe she shouldn't have a Twitter. That's how I feel. She's a public figure, you're gonna get internet trolls and people that don't like you tweeting stupid **** at you, especially when you're talking negatively about the most followed person on Twitter.

SMDH

BTW, I'm not trying to attack you, I just disagree with what you said and other people agreeing with you because it makes no sense to me and I'm just ranting LOL. I am a fan of Kelly and Sharon, but they are definitely in the wrong here imo, to say that Gaga is responsible for people that she has (most likely) never even met just because they are her fans. Like I said, her message is one of peace and she is vocally against bullying, she already does what they are asking her to do, which is to tell her fans not to bully. Her words can only go so far.

This has to be the most unlogic grab-something-to-hold-against-gaga post I have ever encountered.

Let's clear some things out here.

- GaGa does promote self-empowerment, bravery, and compassion. She however does NOT promote sugarcoating, not standing up for yourself or being hypocritical.

- Wearing fur does not promote violence. If it does, then anyone that wears leather, eats meat, or hell, even creating the vision of shooting someone at the BTWB is considered to be violence. We are all set for anger management?

/Remember that wearing violent images on shirts (wolf faces with sharp teeth, knifes, tigers, guns, ect), playing violent videogames and watching violent movies is also forbidden when you're a Lady GaGa fan./sarcasm

At the end of the day I commented on this post last night and everyone basically said I was stupid for linking this letter to fur and surprise surprise Sharon also saw the connection. Fur is violence, I don't care if you say it isn't it is. Murdering often skinning alive innocent animals is violent especially when it is for noting more than a hat. All I'm saying is that Gaga shouldn't be throwing around the whole "Promoting violence" dig at Kelly. My point is that there are various forms of violence and if Gaga wants to be taken seriously on the issue she need to start with what she wears. Sharon obviously sees it that way too. I support Gaga in trying to tackle violence but as Sharon stated in the letter she may see what Kelly does as violent but Sharon sees what Gaga wears as violent. If an open letter had been wrote to Gaga about fur she wouldn't of liked it.

Edited by MDD

Amen Fashion

This is so ****ing idiotic. And I hope that the media blows it up. Gaga will clearly be the person who speaks in their mind the truth.

So much drama...

Kelly grow some f****** balls twitter death treats are like hello - if you can't handle it, go away from twitter.

Gaga can't control us - we can tweet and do whatever we want, she can only send advices but it's up to us if we're going to listen to it.

If Gaga's attention seeker than she would shade someone RELEVANT.

Open letter is right decision. If she didn't do that a lot of nasty rumors would came up.

Love you Gaga. You grew some balls but stayed classy. Don't let anyone insult you - you've been nice for too long. BitchGa from TF era is back - with elegancy and hot truth tea.

Edited by JEANBO

:rofl: Of course you are!!! ItΓƒβ€šΒ΄s amazing how youΓƒβ€šΒ΄re always on the opposite side of Gaga (cough*Madge*cough). Are you a happy person?? Hummm frustration perhaps? :rofl:

Darcklighter22

no one is really responsible for the behavior of there fans, yes you can try and be a good role model and try and steer them into being positive individuals. But fact is at the end of the day when your at home on twitter, you lash out more with death threats etc.. social media has really blown it out of proportions because they give it attention so it only motivates people to keep doing it. The Fashion Police part is a bit iffy regardless of if they would both be celebrities or not openly calling out someone's choice of work will come off as arrogant, however I agree the show is ridiculous but that's most programs on E

I am pointing this out not to take a crack at your character, as weΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ve met before and youΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’re lovely. However, I urge you to take responsibility and accountability for the example that you are setting for young people. They look up to you because you are famous, and if you treat others that way on TV, many adolescents at home on twitter assume your actions are acceptable: well if she does it, why canΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t I? I cannot control my fans, and I discourage them from any negativity and violence, because that is wrong and hurtful -- and I do feel baldy that your feelings were hurt. However, we can all do our part in the media to set a standard of respect, compassion, and love. I wish for you to be treated with the kindness and respect that everyone deserves

this part of the letter really makes Sharon's response childish, all fan bases lash out to one another she just doesn't read up on it.

tomsches

Do you even know me? I never said anything about madonna. And yes, Im very happy, thanks for asking :kisses:

Joe Matthews

Both wrong, stop slandering

Oh we're still on that? Awesome. Truth is the Rihanna and Adele shade were open to interpretation and can be viewed both ways. Doesn't make what she said about Die Antwoord or NME right though.

I agree on what you said about monsters, but I think both sides are in the wrong here.

I mean, look at Kelly and Sharon: Kelly was twitted some immature, maybe even idiotic, things, but, seriously,

what other person in the public eye doesn't get nadty comments/tweets sent to them ?Yeah, some tweeted "Go die" or whatever, but why did she have to go running to her momma about it ?It's not like her life is in any real danger.

Then Sharon contacted Vincent about it. :roll: Totally unnecessary.

Gaga is wrong too, so her open letter to Kelly wasn't a good decision either but, hey, better than another "shady" tweet from Tara :fail:

I totally understand what you're saying, but I don't necessarily agree. Death threats can't be justified solely on the basis of the fact that many other celebrities get them too. Just because a lot of people get them, doesn't make it right. At this point it doesn't really matter whether the death threats were actually of any real substance and whether or not her life was actually in danger, it's about controlling your fans and telling them their behavior isn't acceptable. How would you expect any of them to care if no one's there to tell them that what they're doing is hurtful?

The way I see it, instead of pointing the finger at Kelly, Gaga should have made a public statement distancing herself from that kind of behavior and expressing her disapproval. If not to help stop those crazies from sending death threats, to save her own ass PR-wise. :shrug:

fabulousjoshie05

I am a loyal Lady Gaga fan. She has changed my life and helps me love myself more and more which has also helped me love even my enemies. I agree that Little Monsters can be very defensive/protective when it comes to Gaga because of the liberation she can give us. I believe some of us act out because we don't want her to loose her gift and we go back to being suppressed by what ever we feel disenfranchised from. She's just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.

maybe somehow, in some strange way this is all a part of the plan?

:huh:

I wonder if Gaga will fire back with another "public" letter. I don't know why she is giving the Osbornes her time of day anyways.

I am a loyal Lady Gaga fan. She has changed my life and helps me love myself more and more which has also helped me love even my enemies. I agree that Little Monsters can be very defensive/protective when it comes to Gaga because of the liberation she can give us. I believe some of us act out because we don't want her to loose her gift and we go back to being suppressed by what ever we feel disenfranchised from. She's just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.

:clap: Very good thoughts.

:lmao: So blah blah Osbourne is offended by some tweets and Gaga tells her that she has nothing else to do but critisize peoples looks on TV so she gets mad and her mom writes back to Gaga? Mommy to the rescue!