๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

I gotta say, Sharon does have some point we can't deny.

Gaga does wear fur where little animals were killed for which she said she would never do. Gaga could have said on LM something like 'Calm down guys' or she could send a little tweet...

However, I'm not agreeing with Sharon that bullying is 'the real world' there are enough people who live their life without it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

from what i've read on the Internet so far, most people seem to be siding with gaga. it isn't as negative a publicity for gaga as it seems

HausOfNicole

It happened yesterday, though

Negative criticism is a two way street unfortunately. People are free to express their views and people are free to react to those views. If nothing is sacred, everything is fair game.

True, but that in no way makes it right. People should take note on how they express themselves on both levels. Also you have to weed out comments from people clearly looking to egg on conflict.

True, but that in no way makes it right. People should take note on how they express themselves on both levels. Also you have to weed out comments from people clearly looking to egg on conflict.

That is why social media should be held accountable, as they are the platform many of these attacks originate. If a Twitter or Facebook account is going around bullying people and issuing death threats, they should get banned from using it.

Put your hands up... ๐Ÿ–ค

Kelly should consider that the ones who bullied her may NOT be a real little monster. I mean, I could create a Twitter account pretending I'm a Belieber and say nasty things about anyone. That's very easy to do. She doesn't seem to think about any other possibilities and just assumed that our fan base are bullies. Same goes to Sharon tbh. I find Gaga very brave and kind to write Kelly a letter in the first place. It's like she's taking a full responsibility for those "little monsters" which she have no responsibility whatsoever in the first place.

Elizabeth

What I don't understand is why Kelly has brought this up almost a year after the comments from Monsters were made?

Kelly been public from the start about this whole thing so why all if a sudden is Sharon so bothered about it being public? I think Gaga handled it well whilst Sharon shouldn't really have gotten involved in the first place, IMO.

Interesting how Sharon pointed to out that Gaga shouldn't tell Kelly how to live her life yet in her letter tells Gaga how to live hers?

All of this is an unnecessary mess tbh.

from what i've read on the Internet so far, most people seem to be siding with gaga. it isn't as negative a publicity for gaga as it seems

I'd say the opposite! You should see people on SIN they are really eating this all up.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

gagalovesme

this has all got completely out of hand! maybe gaga shouldn't have made the letter public but then if she sent it privately, she wouldn't have been able to talk to the immature fans who said the comments so there's not much she could do. gaga handled the situation so well, she didn't even really slag kelly off but sharon's was full of unnecessary things, why the hell should she bring up the meat/ fur situation for god's sake? i suppose we all know what sharon's like though, we shouldn't take it to heart, i just hope that gaga doesn't stoop down to her level and reply back

If anything, Sharon's behavior isn't helping Kelly at all. She needs to learn how to be a mother.

Edited by chiuga

I can imagine how Cynthia is feeling towards Sharon now... :teehee:

120126115450-girl-fight-jersey-shore-story-top.jpg

ๆœˆใซใ‹ใ‚ใฃใฆใ€ใŠใ—ใŠใใ‚ˆ๏ผ๐ŸŒ™

AshlieghTaylor

I found the comments about this whole situation on the daily mail website to be quite interesting. The general audience who have commented on the article seem to favour gaga all the way, considering how she often gets a flood of negative comments on most of the articles about her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2260566/Sharon-Osbourne-lashes-Lady-Gaga-open-letter-singer-criticised-daughter-Kelly.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#

the osbornes are so obnoxious in the first place. i wish gaga didnt send that letter though, it kinda of came off as a little self-righteous. if she really wants to play the role of being a good moral figure/influence, then she needs to start evaluating her career and take responsibility for it, or she will be easily criticized in the future.

Monster Voices

Oh My God what a mess :smh: ...Yes some Little monsters can be extremely rude and childish but you can't expect to talk **** about someone and count on the fact that they are being thought to not respond negatively! So someone being rude is "the real world" and the rude response is not??? Maybe Gaga should've just ignored the situation but her letter was very well written and it did also serve as that tweet they wanted her to send about how Monsters should be less aggressive. I just hope Gaga doesn't respond to this because she just doesn't need that kind of publicity...

Forever and Always!

"Welcome to the real world"

Ha, more like Kelly getting back all the negativity she sends out on that horrid show.

The show has a ****ing segment called Street walker or celebrity where they guess if it'a a prostitute or a celebrity wearing an outfit. How is that acceptable behaviour? And the whole fur argument is so ****ing tired.