💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

I think Gaga has reason, but in some points Sharon, too. But, Sharon used arguments that don't apply in the situation.

Yeah! Gaga is criticizing the "Fashion Police" but yet Sharon goes on and criticizes her choice to wear raw meat and fur.

And Sharon also lets her emotion play out which isn't very professional. Especially when she uses negative words. That just makes her seem childish. This is exactly what I learned NOT to do when arguing with someone in my Speech class.

Edited by PDXMonster

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

GagaSlayedYou

Yeah! Gaga is criticizing the "Fashion Police" but yet Sharon goes on and criticizes her choice to wear raw meat and fur.

And Sharon also lets her emotion play out which isn't very professional. Especially when she uses negative words. That just makes her seem childish. This is exactly what I learned NOT to do when arguing with someone in my Speech class.

:tea: that is i wanted to say, you're a genius

I still can't believe she had to call her mom to do the dirty work for her.

That's the vile part of it. Kelly is a *** and Sharon is a mess.

Ander_Monster

Both of them have a point, but it is so lame how Sharon uses controversial episodes (wearing fur, fandom wars) just to get support from certain groups (PETA, Madonna, Rihanna & adele fans...)

StefJAGermanotta

Wow. I agree with points in both Sharon's and Gaga's letters.

Gaga must play this very tactfully / diplomatically from this moment forward.

@StefAGermanotta I agree :clap:

Thanks @ChicaSkas. What the hell is the Haus doing? Who are Gaga's PR???? What she wrote was ridiculous and over the top, but it comes from her heart and shows her sweet VERY Italian soul (my best friend is Italian and he talks nonstop, LOL). But it is just SO wordy and convoluted! What's the point of going on and on about Kelly's bullying and her irrelevant TV show, by pointing that out, it gives more interest and power in her awful work. Cut that crap out!!!!! PLEASE! It does come across as condescending, defensive and passive aggressive, even though Gaga is trying to educate Kelly, but it backfired!

I'm not even that good (being overly verbose myself) but I can come up with something better than this hot mess--she needs a professional editor who knows how to be clear, assertive and to the point (and therefore, non controversial). That would snatch wigs, b/c no one can criticize Gaga for being passive aggressive and not addressing the bullying, except criticizing her for the sappy love of her beloved little monsters, but that's GOOD PR and would make her little monsters even greater devotees.

Still boiling tbqh about the "Welcome to the real World" comment... :fail: ...... like how embarrassing. The real world doesn't have to be that way and we don't have to treat each other that way, and that comment just basically shows you how off-centered Sharon Osbourne's character truly is.

I think people are misinterpreting Gaga's point. I don't think she intended to come across as innocent. She definitely meant to put some shade in there.

She's basically saying..."I don't support bullying, but if you act like a c*nt on a TV show, you're going to be treated like one. Toodles!"

Go Gaga!

Taylor Monster

'Inferring that the Born This Way Foundation is just a sham to sell records is going too far. You can be a Gaga fan and have negative opinions of what she does, but you can't be a Gaga fan and say that she's manipulating her most disadvantaged fans to her advantage. That's accusing her of being truly evil.'

Got another 'warning' point. This is called censorship, If I believe Gaga is doing a ****ty job running a foundation, I'll say it. The foundation has existed for a year and has yet to do a single damn thing other thaning other than glorify her christ complex. I wan't even implying she used the foundation to sell records, I was implying she uses the bull**** that comes out of her mouth, (and the born this way theme of her album, all of tha tmother monster talk) the contradictory statements to sell records. and much of what she does is an act, its not genuine was my point. It was nice talking to some of you more well rounded fans but I wont be punished for having an opinion about some ****ing popstar. toodles.

I agree with you on some parts. I've yet to see much from the Born this way foundation, maybe with the Born brave bus, that will change.

Both of them have a point, but it is so lame how Sharon uses controversial episodes (wearing fur, fandom wars) just to get support from certain groups (PETA, Madonna, Rihanna & adele fans...)

inb4 Lady Gaga gets (twitter) attacked by PETA, Madonna, Rihanna, and Adele fans and then they have to write open letters. It pretty much happens already though. Why is Sharon acting like Monsters are the only aggressors :fail:

Re-reading Gaga's open letter, the internet doesn't really have a "tone" when you read it. But to me it seemed like she was taking the passive aggressive route and may sound a little rude or condescending depending on how the person perceives it. Or it can be constructive criticism. :shrug:

Edited by PDXMonster

marrytheknight2012

I agree with you on some parts. I've yet to see much from the Born this way foundation, maybe with the Born brave bus, that will change.

I wasnt implying it was a sham in any case... I was implying that she does milk the issue of bullying a bit and that whole born this way platform to get fans and sell tickets. Thats not really deniable. She does it for good reasons as well as to sell records. She isn't a philanthropist, shes a money making artist. I dont really blame her, I just think what she says should be taken with a grain of salt.

i do not like and support little monsters who were tweeting to Kelly initially. this was really disrespectful and ugly. and after all this her mother wrote to Vincent to talk to Gaga about those threats addressed to Kelly.

also, i'm against Gaga's fur inclusive outfits too; she must stop that! even tweeted and PM'ed on littlemonsters.com

i do not say that Gaga's open letter is not good or proper; but it could remain personally not this openly.

also to complete my reply; most of little monsters are really KID and act stupid tbh. that disturbs