💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

misanthrope

Well aren't you a spoilsport.

No, im right. You used her supposed shade against Madonna and Rihanna as some sort of valid means of judgement and criticism when you were entirely off base. I don't consider that very knowledgeable or objective when I think about it. Anyway. Lets just stop.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

Joe Matthews

at the heart of it all, is there really anything wrong with someone asking gaga to tell her fans to cool it? i don't think so. many of us on this forum have hoped she would too - many people who are critical of people who aren't gaga. does it make them hypocritical? maybe! does hypocrisy mean gaga shouldn't say something? i don't think so. especially if it would do some good. especially because they do hang on her every word. i don't see a good enough reason against it. no, it isn't her place to coddle her fans, but don't pretend she doesn't do that already.

Exactly.

That's why I'm arguing Gaga was in the wrong for writing the open letter, seeing as how instead she should've addressed the issues with her fans, not the one pointing them out.

misanthrope

Well, IDK I assumed I was just mean since IM THE ONE that got a warning point

Well....in my opinion you seemed incredibly agitated throughout your initial responses in this thread, but now you state your opinions very clearly and without a whole lot of bias.

I'm usually the mean one on this forum I think, or at least the most arrogant.

Edited by misanthrope

pretty sure he doesn't? he used to bite the head off toy bats, but then a fan threw a live one on stage unbeknownst to him. when he realised he had to be rushed to the hospital to make sure he didn't catch rabies or anything.

No its a fact. Sharon has even stated it herself.

TheProfessor

Well, IDK I assumed I was just mean since IM THE ONE that got a warning point

how many warnings can u get before u get banned lol :laughga:

Exactly.

That's why I'm arguing Gaga was in the wrong for writing the open letter, seeing as how instead she should've addressed the issues with her fans, not the one pointing them out.

You keep falling back into the generalization though. :( Her "fans" are fine. Some of her fans are crazy. There's nothing anyone can do about that, other than to be more educated that the acts of a few do not represent the majority.

marrytheknight2012

Well....in my opinion you seemed incredibly agitated throughout your initial responses in this thread, but now you state your opinions very clearly and without a whole lot of bias.

I get that way when i feel people aren't listening and doubting my 'allegiance' to Gaga because i think shes FOS sometimes, which I do. Being a fan of someone has nothing to do with caring about what they say IMO, its like me being accused of not loving mom because I said 'i hate you and storm to my room' or whatever. Im still inheriting that hot dog money and im still a fan! just a very opinionated and level headed one who doesnt side with gaga most of the time because i know shes out of line especially with all the pot use and fur even though i really want that 22k alexander mcueen fur coat.

Joe Matthews

No, im right. You used her supposed shade against Madonna and Rihanna as some sort of valid means of judgement and criticism when you were entirely off base. I don't consider that very knowledgeable or objective when I think about it. Anyway. Lets just stop.

Excuse me, but weren't you the one accusing me of "ignoring" parts of the story before? Did you forget about Die Antwoord? And I'm still very much convinced that she did indeed shade Madonna at the BTWB on multiple occasions. Yes, I did see the video where she said that stuff about not needing to be shady b---hes, but there's other examples of her blatantly referencing something Madonna said and breaking it down, or even blatant shade.

marrytheknight2012

how many warnings can u get before u get banned lol :laughga:

not sure but it aint gonna happen im as cool as a day old hot dog right now :derpga:

EnigmaMonstr

Uh why is Sharon Osborne talking like her daughter's younger years were not bad? Chick needs all the empathy she can get tbh...

misanthrope

Excuse me, but weren't you the one accusing me of "ignoring" parts of the story before? Did you forget about Die Antwoord? And I'm still very much convinced that she did indeed shade Madonna at the BTWB on multiple occasions. Yes, I did see the video where she said that stuff about not needing to be shady b---hes, but there's other examples of her blatantly referencing something Madonna said and breaking it down, or even blatant shade.

Oh god....here we go with Die Antwoord again when I already told you I thought it was immature.

She did not blatantly disrespect Madonna several times at the Born This Way Ball. And I refuse to trust your judgement on that since you took her "hahah" tweet as legitimate disrespect towards rihanna when theres absolutely NO basis to that accusation. none.

So does every pop star have an obligation to call out their fans the minute someone puts in a request?

Gaga DID address the issue with her fans, it's just she addressed Kelly's behavior too. Quite reasonable.

I really think certain posters main interest here in tearing down Gaga, not getting to the root of problems raised or promoting sympathy for Kelly O.

Edited by craig