Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

JEEZUS this thread is completely bonkers. I wish none of this ever happened. It's upsetting. I don't like seeing Gaga in a feud at all. It's so... unnatural. :/

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

misanthrope

But I believe Kelly was being hypocritical by complaining about "fans" bullying her...which by the way the bullying began with Kelly calling Gaga pregnant :hor:, and then kelly continues to bully people on her show. I mean lets call a cow a cow...talk about hypocrites. Gaga address' her fans all the time and tells us to not bully others. She doesn't have control over what a minority of fans do. Fans do those things. ALL FANDOMS. Kelly needs to just grow up, and learn that with fame comes haters. Always has...always will. It's just a reality. And Gaga doesn't need to play babysitter. She's too busy for that scheibe.

LOGIC right here. Thank God.

TheProfessor

its not Gaga's job to police comedic people on television, tahts not the goal of her ****ing foundation. she needs to start at home before she tries to get haughty on people for doing the same **** her fans do even after she preaches to them daily about being good people otherwise nobody is going to give a **** what she says bc it obivously doesnt work [in all cases]

anyway they seem to have sorted this up though since they re following each other :ohwell:

Joe Matthews

That's like saying "apart from the insult, was it insulting?"

The generalization is the key fault of what she said.

"Christians should take responsibility for the actions of Reverend Phelps".

Apart from the generalization, how is that statement wrong? :)

I didn't say that to justify Kelly's comment, but merely to try to get people to realize that this fanbase as a whole should reconsider its purpose, if some of us lower ourselves to the point of sending people death threats.

Also as a side note, I know you mean well and you seem like a really reasonable person, but thos smileys come off as extremely passive aggressive. Just thought I'd point that out. :sweat:

marrytheknight2012

LOGIC right here. Thank God.

Depends on your point of view, bullying is a term which has been sensationalized and really waterd down. What Kelly does on TV isnt bullying, its being a b---h sort of but not BULLYING.

I didn't say that to justify Kelly's comment, but merely to try to get people to realize that this fanbase as a whole should reconsider its purpose, if some of us lower ourselves to the point of sending people death threats.

Also as a side note, I know you mean well and you seem like a really reasonable person, but thos smileys come off as extremely passive aggressive. Just thought I'd point that out. :sweat:

You must be my nice twin, because you've said alot of the stuff I say but in a nice way. I even said that about smileys earlier but I called someone a name instead of saying passive agressive.

Joe Matthews

Its a common trait among hardcore members of every fanbase. Yet another generalization you're making about this fanbase :coffee:

Did I say this type of "hardcore stanning" is acceptable when they're part of a fandom for another artist? You're kind of missing my point.

Depends on your point of view, bullying is a term which has been sensationalized and really waterd down. What Kelly does on TV isnt bullying, its being a b---h sort of but not BULLYING.

You must be my nice twin, because you've said alot of the stuff I say but in a nice way. I even said that about smileys earlier but I called someone a name instead of saying passive agressive.

I'm waiting for the difference hun... :nails:
We're all Stronger Together!

misanthrope

Why our fanbase specifically? When theres numerous other fanbases that have done what Kellys accusing us of? Its unfair to quarantine only this fanbase as needing rehabilitation when every fanbase on the internet is littered with assholes.

Joe Matthews

I'm alright with that. ;)

I completely agree with your point of view in this thread.

And though it may not look like bullying to YOU. Place yourself in the celebrities spot. It's different when it's directed at you.
We're all Stronger Together!

TheProfessor

yeah matbe more like a b---h that would ne the right term :hehe:

misanthrope

Did I say this type of "hardcore stanning" is acceptable when they're part of a fandom for another artist? You're kind of missing my point.

You do seem to be perpetuating the notion that this fanbase is indeed the worst fanbase.

marrytheknight2012

I'm alright with that. ;)

I completely agree with your point of view in this thread.

ha im not sure i even agree with everything I say, sometimes Im just bein devils advocate but I just dont think Kelly did anything wrong...at all. She called Christina fat, who cares, thats not bullying... bullying is systematic. (Kelly Binsimon lol)

And Christians should really reconsider the purpose of their religion because of Reverent Phelps.

I do apologize for the smileys, I did not mean them in a snarky way. I'm honestly trying to convey that I'm not mad or trying to be mean. Maybe a :hug: would be better. If you know me well, you know that I overuse smileys a LOT. :)