Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

misanthrope

The bolded part, plus this tweet:

Rihanna was nominated for that award.

the "hahaha" is purely jumping to conclusion. that is not legitimate.

her opinion was that she wanted bad girls to win. rihanna won. she congratulated her. idk what you're going on about.

nick4bty

She has commented on Adele's image, but it was based on the criticism of it, not her weight itself. I THINK she shaded something about the 2012 VMA's, not sure if it was Rihanna though.

Didn't she tweet "C U Next Tuesday"?

And Perez is such an ass hole. Always trying to stay relevant.

Joe Matthews

Gurrrl bye

What an intelligent response.

You have everything so twisted. Kelly uses thinly veiled insults against Gagas character as a role model and as an entertainer. Gaga responds by telling her shes of no right to criticize anyone for not standing against bullying. Sharon fires back with hypocrisy.

Gaga had a holier-than-thou attitude in that open letter. You know it, I know it and so does everybody else. What I'm saying is not that people shouldn't be held accountable for bullying others, but I'm merely stating that Gaga shouldn't be the one judging considering what happened with Die Antwoord, Madonna and NME.

Didn't she tweet "C U Next Tuesday"?

And Perez is such an ass hole. Always trying to stay relevant.

Where are y'all getting all of this from omg

Laugh all you want but Gaga CANNOT take a moral high ground about not promoting violence. Bullying is one form of violence and wearing fur is another. Violence is violence she cannot say that she is 100% trying to present a positive image of kindness because she isn't. Fur is not kindness. I love Gaga to death but she can't go taking a moral high ground on violence. Sorry

This has to be the most unlogic grab-something-to-hold-against-gaga post I have ever encountered.

Let's clear some things out here.

- GaGa does promote self-empowerment, bravery, and compassion. She however does NOT promote sugarcoating, not standing up for yourself or being hypocritical.

- Wearing fur does not promote violence. If it does, then anyone that wears leather, eats meat, or hell, even creating the vision of shooting someone at the BTWB is considered to be violence. We are all set for anger management?

/Remember that wearing violent images on shirts (wolf faces with sharp teeth, knifes, tigers, guns, ect), playing violent videogames and watching violent movies is also forbidden when you're a Lady GaGa fan./sarcasm

It's also especially lame that she brought her mom and the BTWF into this. Whether or not the message of the BTWF can be related to the situation, as a legitimate non-profit org, she should not be dragging it ANYWHERE NEAR any sort of feud or back and forth sparring she may have with anyone. Just looks unprofessional.

Agree! I think the whole idea of the born this way foundation backfired, and it's getting annoying. Great idea, doesn't work though.

People tend to take whatever GaGa preaches for a better world as a reason to not stand up for herself. I can't reply to an assault because I have a foundation, pretty much. I want the powerfull, honest and real GaGa.

Hardly. It's not like Kelly is a big star like Madonna.

I normally stan for every single post of yours, but this one is... just empty.

Who cares about the amount of fame in consideration to what some of your fans say about someone else?

With fame, in general, comes fans. With fans comes those who are silent and love their idol, those who want their idol to be at the top, and those who want to see every single other celeb die. Now when you have millions of fans, you are obviously going to have some more fans being mean to other artists. Pure logic. Famous or not as famous. The essence of what Kelly should have said is "oh my, I never thought talking **** about lady gaga could have resulted in so much hate backfiring at me".

What I do with those people? Ignore them, they ASKED for it. Talk ****, expect to get served, especially with a fan base as huge as this one.

I'm a fan. Have been since Just Dance (well PokerFace) but I am a very critical person. I like certain things, don't like others. I dont like ANY part of her acting like the Patron Saint of Bully Victims when she defends her little bullying fans...that, to me, is ****ing retarded. I think alot of what she does is a gimmick and fake, many see her as totally real. I don't. I see her as a popstar, fashion icon and interesting creature but not a goddess or a saint. I try to be the devil's advocate sometimes and just be the other party...so people see stuff from all points of view but I legitimately was pissed off after I read this... I think Gaga just needs to stop being so close to the fans tbh. Its a mess. Causes more harm than good it seems.

Everyone needs to stop saying misguided. never read that word so many times before. If Gaga doesn't want to be 'held accountable' for her fans, then she needs to distance herself a bit. All she ever talks about is how close she is to us...until something bad happens. Making fun of people on a tv show is not tantamount to fans constantly telling someone to kill themselves because they are butthurt over a popstar. get real

She's not defending us. She is defending herself. Kelly is blaming HER. Asking HER to change what other human beings say about her. And that after she asked for it her very self. And her mother is being stupid to encourage her daughters whining.

If I ever have kids, hell would I tell her that ofcourse she is bound to receive some hate, she has been doing nothing but hating on other people in public herself! She was not raised with values, and logic. She was raised as a spoiled child, and could do anything she wanted to without facing the consequences. GaGa's mom is probably like "oh my sweetie, go tell them how you feel, be honest (but next time don't mention that I made you do this or mention the BTWFoundation please)".

It's just that simple, if you are trying to spin the truth. :) Gaga never said she didn't approve of Kelly's lifestyle. She even said "I'm not trying to take a crack at your character, as we've met before and you are lovely".

I can spin it the other way:

- Kelly: "Your fans suck"

- Gaga: "I'm not responsible for my fans. You are a good person, but I don't approve of the way you comment on others."

- Sharon: "I think it's fine to insult others. In fact, let me just say that I hate everything about you from what you say to the way you dress"

This

misanthrope

Gaga had a holier-than-thou attitude in that open letter. You know it, I know it and so does everybody else. What I'm saying is not that people shouldn't be held accountable for bullying others, but I'm merely stating that Gaga shouldn't be the one judging considering what happened with Die Antwoord, Madonna and NME.

Kelly was the one judging. Gaga responded with counter-judgement. Kelly has had a holier-than-though attitude about Gaga for as long as I can remember. You're spinning this around on Gaga when in actuality this was all started by Kelly herself for taking stabs at Gagas character and for generalizing her fanbase multiple times on national television.

Joe Matthews

the "hahaha" is purely jumping to conclusion. that is not legitimate.

her opinion was that she wanted bad girls to win. rihanna won. she congratulated her. idk what you're going on about.

Forget about RihRih for a second then. Let's shift this discussion over to what happened with Die Antwoord. Let's see you trying to defend her there. :usrs:

MetalHausOfJosh

It's just that simple, if you are trying to spin the truth. :) Gaga never said she didn't approve of Kelly's lifestyle. She even said "I'm not trying to take a crack at your character, as we've met before and you are lovely".

I can spin it the other way:

- Kelly: "Your fans suck"

- Gaga: "I'm not responsible for my fans. You are a good person, but I don't approve of the way you comment on others."

- Sharon: "I think it's fine to insult others. In fact, let me just say that I hate everything about you from what you say to the way you dress"

On point :tea:

What an intelligent response.

guurrrl bye

This has to be the most unlogic grab-something-to-hold-against-gaga post I have ever encountered.

Let's clear some things out here.

- GaGa does promote self-empowerment, bravery, and compassion. She however does NOT promote sugarcoating, not standing up for yourself or being hypocritical.

- Wearing fur does not promote violence. If it does, then anyone that wears leather, eats meat, or hell, even creating the vision of shooting someone at the BTWB is considered to be violence. We are all set for anger management?

/Remember that wearing violent images on shirts (wolf faces with sharp teeth, knifes, tigers, guns, ect), playing violent videogames and watching violent movies is also forbidden when you're a Lady GaGa fan./sarcasm

Agree! I think the whole idea of the born this way foundation backfired, and it's getting annoying. Great idea, doesn't work though.

People tend to take whatever GaGa preaches for a better world as a reason to not stand up for herself. I can't reply to an assault because I have a foundation, pretty much. I want the powerfull, honest and real GaGa.

I normally stan for every single post of yours, but this one is... just empty.

Who cares about the amount of fame in consideration to what some of your fans say about someone else?

With fame, in general, comes fans. With fans comes those who are silent and love their idol, those who want their idol to be at the top, and those who want to see every single other celeb die. Now when you have millions of fans, you are obviously going to have some more fans being mean to other artists. Pure logic. Famous or not as famous. The essence of what Kelly should have said is "oh my, I never thought talking **** about lady gaga could have resulted in so much hate backfiring at me".

What I do with those people? Ignore them, they ASKED for it. Talk ****, expect to get served, especially with a fan base as huge as this one.

She's not defending us. She is defending herself. Kelly is blaming HER. Asking HER to change what other human beings say about her. And that after she asked for it her very self. And her mother is being stupid to encourage her daughters whining.

If I ever have kids, hell would I tell her that ofcourse she is bound to receive some hate, she has been doing nothing but hating on other people in public herself! She was not raised with values, and logic. She was raised as a spoiled child, and could do anything she wanted to without facing the consequences. GaGa's mom is probably like "oh my sweetie, go tell them how you feel, be honest (but next time don't mention that I made you do this or mention the BTWFoundation please)".

They look up to you because you are famous, and if you treat others that way on TV, many adolescents at home on twitter assume your actions are acceptable: well if she does it, why can’t I? I cannot control my fans, ."

So... she says she can't control her own fans right after saying Kelly directly influences hers. Something not computing?

Not at all. Kelly appears in public as a certain persona. As a matter of fact, that persona consists out of a b---hy attitude, many fights with celebrities and much "bullying" of other public figures. She as a matter of fact, just like Perez Hilton, is the attention seeker. She is PRACTICALLY asking for someone to hate on her. And even then GaGa calls us out on treating her the way she SHOULD be treated (in my opinion, and probably the larger amount of people with logic sense's opinions as well).

Gaga has a rapist among her entourage...and that is ok??? Lets not forget she isn't perfect. Nobody is, yet nobody ever wants to admit when she ****s up.

You're kidding me? The first thing that happends when she steps out of an airplane is a free-for-all for all her fans on wether she looks good or like a mess. Everybody notices and admits when she ****s up, but you're trying to highlight those ****ups just like how pressed fans of other artists react when they see it.

On last note I personally love Nicki Minaj, Adele, Madonna, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Ke$ha AND Christina Aguilera.

Yes. That as a GaGa fan. I'm more than a GaGa fan.

And so are you. (and that's the freaking message of born this way)

/END OF THREAD

Edited by Deagan

misanthrope

Forget about RihRih for a second then. Let's shift this discussion over to what happened with Die Antwoord. Let's see you trying to defend her there. :usrs:

I thought it was stupid. But that was one incident. Every other argument you've made holds no solid ground but you so arrogantly act like it does which is whats frustrating. You've got it twisted.