💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

[1] Why can't Kelly respond herself

[2] Stating that hatred is rampant in the "real world" does not justify it

[3] Are the Osbourne's vegetarians, because if they're not, they stuff animal flesh into their faces everyday, and Gaga just decided to where it

[4] Fur is irrelevant to Kelly putting down the LM fanbase, Sharon has also worn fur before. Ozzy has also killed many animals - lots of them publically on stage (like biting the heads off bats)

[5] Sharon is pretty much saying, she can't justify Kelly's hateful behaviour, she cannot rebut here. This statement is unneccesary and sentimental for no reason. Furthermore, how can she call others an attention seeker when she let camera's into her family home for a reality show about all her family's pointless everyday quotidians

[6] Kelly made this public first by commenting about it in the press, at least Gaga is open and upfront about it instead of using the media as a intermediary for hatred

[7] Gaga has said many times that she wants her fans to behave, yet there are always deviants in any group, she can't control everything they do

[8] Are Rihanna and Madonna's fans just as vile to Gaga as well? Gaga also publicly told monsters to stop bullying Adele

[9] A failure to argue logically (as you have digressed many times and made a lot of unbacked rebuttals) leads Sharon to resort to expletives (quite typical of her family though). A similar situation is when Sharon resorted to violence when she was rebutted after furiously attacking a girl and stating that she doesn't deserve to live: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cJV5voXX7L8

[10] Gaga has never asked or conscripted her fans to be hateful toward others

[11] Gaga can't control her fanbase, Sharon is ignorant to think a few words can change people

:clap:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

MetalHausOfJosh

Sharon Osbourne you may proceed....

iNAaCpY4i9TMh.jpg

Bye gurl

[3] Are the Osbourne's vegetarians, because if they're not, they stuff animal flesh into their faces everyday, and Gaga just decided to where it

[4] Fur is irrelevant to Kelly putting down the LM fanbase, Sharon has also worn fur before. Ozzy has also killed many animals - lots of them publically on stage (like biting the heads off bats)

[5] Sharon is pretty much saying, she can't justify Kelly's hateful behaviour, she cannot rebut here. This statement is unneccesary and sentimental for no reason. Furthermore, how can she call others an attention seeker when she let camera's into her family home for a reality show about all her family's pointless everyday quotidians

[6] Kelly made this public first by commenting about it in the press, at least Gaga is open and upfront about it instead of using the media as a intermediary for hatred

[7] Gaga has said many times that she wants her fans to behave, yet there are always deviants in any group, she can't control everything they do

[8] Are Rihanna and Madonna's fans just as vile to Gaga as well? Gaga also publicly told monsters to stop bullying Adele

[9] A failure to argue logically (as you have digressed many times and made a lot of unbacked rebuttals) leads Sharon to resort to expletives (quite typical of her family though). A similar situation is when Sharon resorted to violence when she was rebutted after furiously attacking a girl and stating that she doesn't deserve to live: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cJV5voXX7L8

[11] Gaga can't control her fanbase, Sharon is ignorant to think a few words can change people

marrytheknight2012

Shhhh :fan::laughga:

sorry LOL. I liked the coat and I asked tumblr followers to buy it for me since it was on sale....alas it didnt work

MetalHausOfJosh

sorry LOL. I liked the coat and I asked tumblr followers to buy it for me since it was on sale....alas it didnt work

:rofl:

TheProfessor

All Gaga did is deflect the issue to Kelly, she didn't address the real problem, the fans. Why didnt she just write an open letter to fans asking them to be nicer and stop with the bull**** instead of veiled insults at Kelly O. Being the most famous person in the world and basically calling out her character in public was humiliating for Kelly, I'm sure. Gaga wont bite the claws that feed her though, she ignores extreme bullying and death threats but calls Kelly out for a ****ing tv show.

gaaal u still here, u said that allready :redface:

And what about the hate that Gaga gets? other fans from other girls bullied her and her fans too. Why this Osbourne old lady is ignoring that fact

marrytheARTPOP

You don't see Gaga hitting out at other fanbases that bully her all the time, do you? I think it's time for Kelly and Sharon to grow up and realise if you criticize someone or call them names, they're going to do the same back to you.

Yup :fan:

7XxRW.jpg

This is what I wrote.

I congratulate you two with the 'Shootin Bitches Down' award.

:golfclap::legend:

Keep pluckin em' :legend:

mHl6X.jpg

Edited by Pyrenti

Gaga's letter was respectful and only raised awareness to bullying. She even expressed how she wanted Kelly to work with her to end bullying. And then Sharon...who by the way is a nasty woman and who says rude things about EVERYONE like say for example when she said Susan Boyle looked like a horses ass, writes her letter showing her true colors and being rude, petty, and nasty. I can't stand both Kelly and Sharon. They're both filth, and they come from a ratchet attention whoring family. I'm sure this all started when KELLY said Gaga looked pregnant after she gained a little weight. BY THE WAY KELLY USED TO BE INCREDIBLY OVERWEIGHT!!!! I mean really Kelly??? What a great role model! :pukey: And then she takes it personally when (even though she criticizes and bullies people on her show, which come to think about it, what has she ACTUALLY done to earn her fame???) fans, as fans do, bash her. PATHETIC! This is the perfect example of why so many celebrities disgust me nowadays. They do absolutely NOTHING for their fame (such as Kelly and Sharon) and then think they have some sort of right to bash on people and be rude and snide. This is clearly just another way for the osbournes, like the kardashians, and the hiltons, to remain in the media and relevant. Well... in the words of Sharon...YA'LL A BUNCH OF HORSES ASSES. Now go sip some steaming hot tea, and bury yourself in all your RATCHETNESS. :kisses::ohwell::staymad: :abby:

We're all Stronger Together!

MetalHausOfJosh

Gaga's letter was respectful and only raised awareness to bullying. She even expressed how she wanted Kelly to work with her to end bullying. And then Sharon...who by the way is a nasty woman and who says rude things about EVERYONE like say for example when she said Susan Boyle looked like a horses ass, writes her letter showing her true colors and being rude, petty, and nasty. I can't stand both Kelly and Sharon. They're both filth, and they come from a ratchet attention whoring family. I'm sure this all started when KELLY said Gaga looked pregnant after she gained a little weight. BY THE WAY KELLY USED TO BE INCREDIBLY OVERWEIGHT!!!! I mean really Kelly??? What a great role model! :pukey: And then she takes it personally when (even though she criticizes and bullies people on her show, which come to think about it, what has she ACTUALLY done to earn her fame???) fans, as fans do, bash her. PATHETIC! This is the perfect example of why so many celebrities disgust me nowadays. They do absolutely NOTHING for their fame (such as Kelly and Sharon) and then think they have some sort of right to bash on people and be rude and snide. This is clearly just another way for the osbournes, like the kardashians, and the hiltons, to remain in the media and relevant. Well... in the words of Sharon...YA'LL A BUNCH OF HORSES ASSES. Now go sip some steaming hot tea, and bury yourself in all your RATCHETNESS. :kisses::ohwell::staymad:

The last two sentences

I'm not one of fans completley blinded by gaga, and I do see sharon's points. little monsters are at times full of hate towards other musicians. I don't like that.