• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

Omg. Are you dumb? :lmao:

Maybe you needa rethink about what that line means. Absolutely nothing to do with the fans.

maybe my points weren't really that clear. i was talking about the time BTW era started. the time gaga released her most anticipated single. the time gaga received backlash (the madonna comparisons obvisously). the time btw era underperformed. the time some fans (especially twitter monsters ) attacked other pop artists who slayed her on

charts

#btwcourse#imo

:shrug:

Edited by Envy
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

TheProfessor

this has turned to something so left and so bad. i feel horrible and im not on either side of this arguement. im so horrified with the **** little monster say to defend lady gaga. little monster need to stfu and just live with it. it wasnt cute and funny 3 years ago, so why do it now? please quote if you agree with wht im talking about

b---h u high or something :sick:

Sharon was always going to respond like this, so I'm really not surprised. She always has been an over-protective mother

Doubt it.

Sadly, you're probably right

I'm dreading checking online tomorrow :smh:

Galactic Mess

omg you guys this is such a mess now… I'm really upset about this and just trying o wrap my head around what was said and what everyone on here is saying... I think both sides are wrong though. We as fans should not be posting death threats to other people. That's completely ****ed up and totally uncalled for, no matter what. I was shocked to hear that some fans did that. But also Kelly is wrong for whining since she bullies others with the fashion police. I think they should just call a spade of spades and leave it at that. This is too messy and I don't want it getting any worse then it already is.

I think that's the problem with this whole thing. There are not 2 sides, but three, and they are all wrong to some degree: Gaga, Little Monsters and Kelly/her mom.Little Monsters offended Kelly, Which offended them back. Lady Gaga decided then to write a letter explain that she had nothing to do with this situation, although she didn't have to do it and there was some soft but uncalled for criticism in the letter. Then Sharon showed up out of the nowhere draging her like there was no tomorrow.

Tony31511

I don't know why the Osbournes are attacking Gaga. It's not like Gaga gets to choose who her fans are and she can't control all 32 millions of them because she doesn't know us personally. Sharon and Kelly should have just written letters to those damn bloggers, not Gaga. I mean come one, she's getting blamed for someone else's cruel actions!

Half of the people here talk **** about her on a daily basis, but the second someone says something about her it's the end of the world. It's kinda ironic.

My point. :dies:

Number Five

Did you guys see what Kelly put on twitter?

Kelly Osbourne â€@MissKellyO

I hope you guys realize that I don't care about any of this bull****! I know who I am I don't need anyone to tell me!... love to all xoxo

I hope you guys realize that I don't care about any of this bull****! I know who I am I don't need anyone to tell me!... love to all xoxo
— Kelly Osbourne (@KellyOsbourne)

Edited by adamnnation

Oh Sharon, u were appalled by the meat dress? Are you aware of what your husband does for his theatrics? Stupid vile family...

Born Brave

Suddenly ARTPOP seems like its 10000000000 G.O.A.Ts away after this...

I don't like this... Gaga made great points in a non hostile way and Kelly and Sharon could have chose to not continue this but now its on..... its going to be a bumpy ride.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Gaga did not go public with this first by the way. Kelly did that in that magazine interview so stop saying it's Gaga's fault.