💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

i dont understand why some monsters are so horrible though.

it really upsets me, you can see we've clearly put Gaga in a difficult situation and i hope they learn from this. she's always got our backs for us, we need to show that we can grow too!

anyway, im so happy for her to have responded in such a positive manner, and not only this also tried to highlight social issues!

However, Gaga can't control millions of kids and immature adults on social media. No celebrity can and for Kelly to put that responsibility on her is ridiculous.

However, all this did create another opportunity to bring attention to the BTW Foundation and Body Revolution, so there is good that came out of this.

Edited by 4twistedshadows
Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

misanthrope

How does Vogue make people feel insecure? That's baseless and reaching.

Insecurity =/= blatantly laughing and insulting people for being fat etc. (Which KELLY did to Christina Aguilera)

Tell that to him, im not the one who implied it.

Saint Laurent

Already three pages in so it'll be hard to get my voice heard but I would like to bring up Madonna. Why wasn't a letter written for her? After everything Madonna's done to Gaga. Just curios what made Kelly stronger, I mean I'm not super pressed or anything but I was just curious.

She has nothing to say to Madonna than "Stop being a b---h" because there is no real issue with her. Whereas there is a direct issue with Kelly and what she said.

Americano

Destroy her

The Fashion Police part IS AMAZING

I know right. A joke of a program that gets like 2 viewers. I love her effortless drag of the entire thing.

She did respond to Madonna during the tour.

Maybe because Gaga is a big Madonna fan, or WAS one anyway

:shrug:

Maybe Gaga wanted that situation to dissipate and thought that responding in any degree would just add fuel to the fire. Because Madonna fans would've hated on her regardless of what she tried to say. Madonna is a very powerful person in the entertainment industry as well, Gaga probably felt overpowered I would assume..

She has nothing to say to Madonna than "Stop being a b---h" because there is no real issue with her. Whereas there is a direct issue with Kelly and what she said.

Yay thanks for responding. Edited by Oscar

misanthrope

Vogue isn't trying to make people feel bad about themselves, though. They write articles about fashion.

I don't agree with his post, I just explained it lol

marrytheknight2012

Still, Gaga should have just apologized to Kelly and left the show out of it. Fashion police 'makes fun' of rich people for wasting money on fugly clothes, people who most likely never see it. Little Monsters continuously launch extremely cruel twitter comments toward Kelly, non stop, its not the same. Gaga is being hypocritical defending her fans for such stupid and immature behavior.

Americano

Still, Gaga should have just apologized to Kelly and left the show out of it. Fashion police 'makes fun' of rich people for wasting money on fugly clothes, people who most likely never see it. Little Monsters continuously launch extremely cruel twitter comments toward Kelly, non stop, its not the same. Gaga is being hypocritical defending her fans for such stupid and immature behavior.

Apologize for WHAT? Like, no, she's not our MOTHER. We can act how we want.

It's about time this b---h grew a spine and hit back at stupidly misguided and unjustified criticism towards her.

Have you ever watched Fashion Police? They sit there laughing, making fun of celebrities and call people fat/ugly/etc.

I mean, what a novel concept that people are mean on TWITTER of all things. Reality check to Kelly Irrelevant Get the hell over it, everyone else gets the same hate mail and doesn't make a big deal of it.

Edited by Bryan

marrytheknight2012

If Gaga brings up a comedic show about fashion and 'bullying' well...lets not forget Cake Like Lady Gaga, 'snatch your ****ing weave out b---h'...ummm ok because thats not promoting violence just the same as kelly isnt promoting bullying. she really needs to stop acting holier than thou.

RAMROD

Yes! Finally an eye opener.

Lol prolly Kelly would just b---hin with her momma off the record.

Well I hope she can take the bullet.

It is well put.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡