πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

Americano

I will say, I wish Gaga spend less time feuding with other stars and more time releasing her own music. This past year it seems like we've been talking about more and more people she's just arguing with, it's kind of disappointing that that's what the central discussion has to be.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

Michelle

I will say, I wish Gaga spend less time feuding with other stars and more time releasing her own music. This past year it seems like we've been talking about more and more people she's just arguing with, it's kind of disappointing that that's what the central discussion has to be.

. That is exactly what I was going to say. :tea:
Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

I know what ur trying to say there and yes ur tecnicly right were evolved animals. But we r the only species that has consionsness and we do percive what surounds us but animals dont though so they basically dont have much of a clue what is actually going on around them and they behave by their reflecheses and some basic 1-2 actions. So for u to put humans in the same category as animals is beyond me. :redface:

That is the single most stupid statement I've ever read in my entire life so after this I am not going to reply to you. Every animal has consciousness when my dog is ill he feels sad and cries when he is happy he wags his tail. Animals FEEL whether you want to believe it or not. I won't reply anymore this argument is pointless, I know my feelings on the subject.

MonsterOfSpain

This.

No she shouldn't. The only one who should tell those people they're wrong for acting this way is Gaga herself, but Kelly was right for pointing out that Gaga should consider taking action instead of sitting around and watching her fans threaten other artists in her name.

I'm sure Vincent has had many behind the scenes talks with other artists' managers for Gaga's benefit. That's how things work in the industry.

You obviously don't know how things work in the industry. You make music, your fans buy your music and you get famous. You don't change your fans diapers or put them in time out because they're bullying someone else or you don't complain about some random people making fun of you on a social network site for almost a year...

Edited by ceminay

TheProfessor

Fair enough if you feel that way, but I find that you believe that humans are more worthy of life than over 1 million other species of animals also concerning.

Only think were more importtant to this world cozz we can change it and every each of as is diferent in every possible way. On the other side animals of the same species r allmost the same and we know how theyre gonna behave and what their next move is gonna be. Is like a circle everything comes around in this world and we r the only one that could make a change, so yes i think human life is slightly more important than animals life.

Joe Matthews

You obviously don't know how things work in the industry. You make music, your fans buy your music and you get famous. You don't change your fans diapers or put them in time out because they're bullying someone else or you don't complain about some random people making fun of you on a social network site for almost a year...

What I was saying was that your point about it being "embarrassing" for Sharon - Kelly's manager - to contact Vincent Herbert - Gaga's manager - about an issue she saw, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It's not embarrassing. That's literally how the industry works. Artist A's people contact artist B's people and that's how communication between them works. There's nothing embarrassing about following music industry protocol.

Edited by Joe Matthews

TheProfessor

That is the single most stupid statement I've ever read in my entire life so after this I am not going to reply to you. Every animal has consciousness when my dog is ill he feels sad and cries when he is happy he wags his tail. Animals FEEL whether you want to believe it or not. I won't reply anymore this argument is pointless, I know my feelings on the subject.

Im not saying that they dont feel im just saying that they r not selfconsions of their being and if u fail to understand that is not my fault.

BigDreamer

That's why she did it though, to be honest.

I know she's on a media blackout, but she still wants people to talk about her/remember she exists. The fact the headlines are so quick to come by indicates there's still great interest in her, which is good, but also maybe it'd be better to even stay away longer and let that demand continue to grow.

i think the original note was obviously intentional considering it was an open letter but when Sharon struck back to spin it in an aggressively negative way that's when it got all of the attention. I don't think gaga really planned on it becoming such a huge deal and the best way for her to keep her positive spin on it or just be above it and just end it where its at.

I just don't understand why Gaga felt the need to write a long open letter to Kelly.

She knows how much attention it get's, and it's so not worth it imo. Just ignore it or send the girl a text next time, why play it out like this? What Gaga is saying is very true, but I don't think it's very fair to openly judge Kelly like this, since she hasn't really done anything that bad.

Sharon Osbourne pushed Gaga's manager more than once to go public about the situation. Gaga has never said anything about Kelly specifically but she's working against bullying and for compassion and love non-stop while being bombarded with death threats herself every minute of the day (more than anyone else out there) - she has spoken out more than several times about the fact that fans should NOT react to negativity, no matter how nasty they're being to Gaga, and that she does not condone any sort of threatening or bullying behavior. But nah, Sharon Osbourne doesn't count such obvious messages as a reaction and paints her as an attention-seeker because she did not specifically say "DO NOT ATTACK KELLY OSBOURNE [anyone else is fair game]". When you have an incredibly huge fanbase (the largest there is in the world, actually) with so many millions of people you're gonna have a few nutcases who don't listen to Gaga's words.

Point is, Sharon was pushing Vincent more than once to make Gaga comment positively on a person who degraded her and others and treats people like a PoS and laughing stock for a "living", implying that what Gaga does and says every single day is not enough (these people could never fathom having such a heart and wealth of empathy, love and compassion as her, so it flies over their heads, obviously). Gaga merely responded publicly, as she was asked to do. But it wasn't worshiping at her daughter's altar (somebody who has been outrageously vicious to Gaga, ffs) and that is enough for Sharon Osbourne to snap even more. She's a well-known aggressor and has always looked like she either does it for the fun of it or is really that much of an egotistical and utterly clueless cretin.

Gaga's always damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. That's what happens when you're a beautiful human being who works tirelessly for progress and don't have an insensitive bone in your body. People hate you for it.

Edited by Nissa

TheProfessor

I wish you would what? :huh:

No she shouldn't. The only one who should tell those people they're wrong for acting this way is Gaga herself, but Kelly was right for pointing out that Gaga should consider taking action instead of sitting around and watching her fans threaten other artists in her name.

I'm sure Vincent has had many behind the scenes talks with other artists' managers for Gaga's benefit. That's how things work in the industry.

If u didnt get it im not gonna say it again, use ur brain pal. :)

At the end of the day I commented on this post last night and everyone basically said I was stupid for linking this letter to fur and surprise surprise Sharon also saw the connection. Fur is violence, I don't care if you say it isn't it is. Murdering often skinning alive innocent animals is violent especially when it is for noting more than a hat. All I'm saying is that Gaga shouldn't be throwing around the whole "Promoting violence" dig at Kelly. My point is that there are various forms of violence and if Gaga wants to be taken seriously on the issue she need to start with what she wears. Sharon obviously sees it that way too. I support Gaga in trying to tackle violence but as Sharon stated in the letter she may see what Kelly does as violent but Sharon sees what Gaga wears as violent. If an open letter had been wrote to Gaga about fur she wouldn't of liked it.

Animals aren't really skinned alive anymore. Most conditions in fur farms aren't that dramatic anymore. They are getting kind of like meat-farms and leather-farms. Hell, what the hell does Sharon even have a right to speak? #1 it's not her business. #2 she raised her daughter like this. #3 her own husband eats freaking animals heads off for attention.

Joe Matthews

If u didnt get it im not gonna say it again, use ur brain pal. :)

Maybe part of the reason why I don't understand what you're saying half the time is because you seem to not only have trouble with punctuation, but you also appear to be having trouble spelling the words "you", "you're" and "your"... pal. ;)

What I was saying was that your point about it being "embarrassing" for Sharon - Kelly's manager - to contact Vincent Herbert - Gaga's manager - about an issue she saw, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It's not embarrassing. That's literally how the industry works. Artist A's people contact artist B's people and that's how communication between them works. There's nothing embarrassing about following music industry protocol.

"Ms. Gaga, I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly..." .........

I'm not talking about her email to her manager... I'm talking about how it's her her mother that's writing a letter to defend her while on Twitter Kelly Osbourne shares a video of John Lennon's song Instant Karma like a little girl. That's embarassing...

Americano

To be honest, I wouldnt be surprised if they already settled this (seeing as Kelly/Gaga followed eachother on Twitter), and are just laughing at the media picking it up now