other

Bloody Mary backlash is here

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

Yaaassss!!! Glad to see Gaga pissing off the book club members by doing absolutely nothing.

The girls skimming her bible very likely says things like “Jesus told me I should do this” or “Jesus wants me to do this” yet thinks only what is in a bible is what Jesus says.

Mother of Puppies
4 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

People need to realise she was being metaphorical with songs like "Judas", "Bloody Mary" etc

4 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Stupid people will never understand that.

They don't want to understand... They love the drama and twisting realities :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

TEANUS

It feels truly like 2011 all over again :bradley:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

moonsago

Out of all the things she could have said that Jesus said yet he didn’t, they are mad over ‘dance with my hands over my head’... like, are you forreal? And it’s metaphorical for celebration which as a Christian you are called to do over the death of Jesus because he washed the sins of the world with his sacrifice. So, what exactly did she say wrong? Mbye 

Tyler1992
3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

We might be one of the only fanbases who are happy when satanic accusations come out :air:

There’s been so little satanic panic about Gaga for the last like 8 years. I’ve forgotten that it’s one of the ingredients that makes her so exciting :ladyhaha:

PartySick
6 hours ago, River said:

This isn't even funny omg. This person is mentally unwell :messga:

Anyway, OT, free promo :vegas:

🖤

jimmytimestep
5 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Pretty sure the girl in that video was satire and made it as a joke

Oh...that makes sense. Love it!!!!

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

People need to realise she was being metaphorical with songs like "Judas", "Bloody Mary" etc

People need to realize that religion is glorified metaphor/myth

Nene Leakes GIF

JINNOCIDE

The way they are super selective when it comes to what interpret in the Bible as literal text and metaphors is nearly ridiculous and, to me, the true meaning of "reverse of value and morals".

People are commiting the so called sins every f-day according to a lot of Bible rules yet they choose to not take responsability for these.

It'd be funny, if it weren't tragic and impact so many people's lives in a negative light.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived