Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Kim K promotes Björk

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Chromatography

is her hourglass shape attainable without surgery? genuinely asking, i want mine to look like that. lol 

Cameltoe Chariot

That Björk logo is so iconic :diane:

So is Björk herself :diane:

...Björkonic :diane:

Oriane
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

is her hourglass shape attainable without surgery? genuinely asking, i want mine to look like that. lol 

With hips and ass that size, I don't think so, there seems to be too much of a gap between the size of the waist and the size of the hips that wouldn't be naturally possible. A waist having that shape though, totally, mine is naturally like this I think.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

5 hours ago, catsounds said:

she looks so good

I'm one of those people that has original ACDC 80s tour t shirts that i wear but i don't listen to them :air: 

Idg why i can't wear merch that looks so good to me bc it's not what i actually listen to

I wouldn't be mad if someone was wearing a Gaga shirt but couldn't name a song of hers, promo is promo :selena:

edit: yes i took this personally :air: 

Eh I mean for bjork fans I get it lol she’s a much more niche artist so finding someone that loves her is like YESSS FINALLY (I say from experience lol). I get your point but I also think AC/DC is much more mainstream where it’s like eh you can find fans easily hahaha

Archived