💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gagas Team so slow?

Noah

Featured Posts

Shipper

Am I the only one who hates that TikTok sped up version? It lost its dark rhythmic ambiance and isnt as poignant as the original. 

Gaga always said she doesnt like to juggle things  and that when she is working on one project, she hones in on it 100%. She said this for ASIB, HoG, and im assuming she is the same for Joker.

If anything, promo needs to be done by her team (though i doubt they would do anything major without her) and we should not expect anything for her.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fully get your points and I agree, a few things could really help: a sped up version, a lyric video, some Tik Tok links.

However I'm trying to imagine how she'd react. I think she'd be really grateful and be really smitten, but wouldn't think much more about it regarding treating it like a single. She's become a legacy artist/icon and I can't see her wanting to do much, forced by her team and label as much as I'd love to get a glimpse of anything. 

I feel like if she did anything it would look basic on her and cheapen her 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

SarahYuko

I completely empathise with your frustrations. In today's industry, music IS a commodity and capitalising on a moment like this would make sense, seeing as everyone else does it. I do think artists have come to see their work as products first, art second. If we're being honest here, this sense of urgency reflects exactly that.

On the other hand, I have to agree with a few other replies here that the sped up tiktok version of the song would do it no justice. It was created perfectly as it was, and doesn't need to be made digestible as a soundbite for tiktok to forget in a few days. I think the dignity of the art is something worth preserving. 

Completely disagree with "she's above that" takes here though. It's fine to admit that in music, her peers have overtaken her for quite some time. She's only lent that leeway because of her other successes, but if her peers in music want to promote music in this fashion, they're not "below her" by any means.

Just had a random thought but they might be saving this opportunity for the second season of Wednesday (I haven’t seen all of it yet but just a guess) and they might even feature Bloody Mary at some point in the series. It could be possible.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Unpopular opinion: I don't want Gaga to look thirsty and try to do things for Bloody Mary now. It's an organic rise, and let it continue to be organic. If a DJ wants to pick it up and make a remix, go ahead. 

Sandrology

fanmade lyrics videos and audios have nearly 1 Mio views on YouTube combined after just 3 days. 

It's sad to see all the potential gaga as an artist has but her team sometimes doesn't seem to react quick enough

ryansamonster

Guys any promo is promo. The song is getting a rise after 11 years. Gaga doesn’t have to do anything about it, she promoted the **** out of BTW when it came out and now Bloody Mary is bringing in a newer audience. That’s enough. The song is a fan-favorite, which Gaga knows, and now it has a new stamp on its legacy. 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

I feel like if she did anything it would look basic on her and cheapen her 

This. I’m all here for some cute promo, but girl… if you release a speed up version you’re going DOWNGRADES. Literally the last, last, last artist I could think of doing this, is Gaga.

TimotheeChalamet
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

um for you, maybe, if your only enjoyment stems from chart success :what:

Pin this, please! 

Juanlittlem
40 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

it's been 3 days... relax a bit sheesh.

People want her team to be quick 'cause the trend will die in 10 days :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Im just happy that this song is Lady Gaga's song. People will be curious on the other tracks from Gaga. The new generation will know that Gaga once brought dark pop and has always been a great songwriter. Gaga's team is focused on bigger things now, Joker 2 and Haus Labs.

Archived