Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga with her parents over the weekend

Meat

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I will never forget that :sharon:

The way we went from "oh, just some casual fans checking out a celebrity's neighborhood" to the most suspicious people driving away at 90mph :lmao:

I am so sorry :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
7 hours ago, Bowman said:

Thatā€™s still her Dad at the end of the day, and she loves himĀ :triggered:

He sucks, but it's wild when fans expect their favs to disown their own parents/siblings (I'm not talking about friends/extended fam/etc.). It'd be one thing if she was pushing/shared his views, but we know for a fact she does not. And a lot of actors/singers have insane Trump parents...Taylor, JLaw, Katy, etc. are just some of many. I 'might' get it if he was wearing some sort of pro Trump shirt or Thin Blue Line sh8t a la Sydney Sweeney's parents-tho I feel like people overreacted there, too-but he's clearly not.

Idk. I'm a lefty WOC. Moving on from celebs....I despise Trump. But I feel like people need to recognize that sadly...half of the US voted for him....and telling normal folks that they need to ditch their own parents (again, I'm not talking about cousins or friends)Ā  isn't going to encourage them to be politically active or vote for the Democratic party.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

love her momĀ 

cant believe her dads a trump supporter.......... its literally so sad lol

He's an old yt man..it's not surprisingly, sadly, as something like 60 odd percent of that demographic voted for that monster. :laughga:.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

sadly...half of the US voted for him....

22% of Americans voted for Trump. Not even a quarter. Don't get too despondent :kara:

šŸ–¤

LilyLark
Just now, PartySick said:

22% of Americans voted for Trump. Not even a quarter. Don't get too despondent :kara:

True, I forget all the people who stay home, don't vote, etc. and the electoral college. I'm trying not to be depressed-and the midterms helped me have some hope-but it's so frightening how some people still buy into his and DeSantis's hateful sh*t.

I feel like Mitt Romney is pretty terrible, but I can at least understand 'why' people voted for him or like him. Same with say..Susan Collins. But the people who vote for the Ted Cruzs and Mitch McConnells of the world...it is beyond my comprehension. Susan and Mitt suck, but they have a soul, Ted & Mitch on the other hand are straight up evil.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

True, I forget all the people who stay home, don't vote, etc. and the electoral college. I'm trying not to be depressed-and the midterms helped me have some hope-but it's so frightening how some people still buy into his and DeSantis's hateful sh*t.

I feel like Mitt Romney is pretty terrible, but I can at least understand 'why' people voted for him or like him. Same with say..Susan Collins. But the people who vote for the Ted Cruzs and Mitch McConnells of the world...it is beyond my comprehension. Susan and Mitt suck, but they have a soul, Ted & Mitch on the other hand are straight up evil.

Well, part of what helps me not totally lose faith in those voters is keeping in mind that they're a) heavily misinformed and b) likely just voting for anyone with an "R" next to their name.

Neither are good things at all but they're much better than the alternative, which is believing all of those people are bigoted fools.

Remember, polls and actual votes cast on state level measures continue to show even Republican voters support contraception, LGBT rights, abortion rights, and social rights (like reinstating felons' voting rights).

The problem isn't that the voters are necessarily evil, it's that they enact zero quality control on the candidates they support.

Idk, it's a little solace :laughga:

šŸ–¤

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes it was super fun and creepy as fck all at the same time and I loved it. Oh, and we drove by her house just for the heck of it. And I swear to GOD she has a video camera with a mind of it's own that sticks out like the one from Jabba The Hutt's palace in Star Wars. It moved. So fast. It scared the ever living crap out of me and I floored that rental car so quickly in panic that I startled my poor passengers. @PartySickĀ has solemnly swore to never let me forget it. edit: I'm so sorry Sam for that sudden rocketing of the car.Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Ā 

Does she have a security in front of her house or these cameras only?Ā :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

He sucks, but it's wild when fans expect their favs to disown their own parents/siblings (I'm not talking about friends/extended fam/etc.). It'd be one thing if she was pushing/shared his views, but we know for a fact she does not. And a lot of actors/singers have insane Trump parents...Taylor, JLaw, Katy, etc. are just some of many. I 'might' get it if he was wearing some sort of pro Trump shirt or Thin Blue Line sh8t a la Sydney Sweeney's parents-tho I feel like people overreacted there, too-but he's clearly not.

Idk. I'm a lefty WOC. Moving on from celebs....I despise Trump. But I feel like people need to recognize that sadly...half of the US voted for him....and telling normal folks that they need to ditch their own parents (again, I'm not talking about cousins or friends)Ā  isn't going to encourage them to be politically active or vote for the Democratic party.

I agree it is wild that fans expect that from their favs and quite sad, donā€™t get me wrongĀ it is a shame that Joe is a trump supporterĀ but I feel thatĀ sometimes we need to leave outĀ politics. Cancelling Gagaā€™s dad is not the answer and I hate seeing fans saying comments about that. I can imagine there has been heated discussions from Gaga and her dad but JoeĀ has his personal reasons and so does gaga.Ā 

š•Æš•µ, š–‹š–—š–Šš–Š š–’š–ž š–’š–Žš–“š–‰

TortureMeOnReplay
9 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Itā€™s Vintage Grocers in Malibu. The Starbucks is right beside it.Ā 
8-F0810-DD-2-D8-D-4-E54-8-D39-13-D791338
9-D292514-ACAD-4-AFB-AD5-B-E852-F7-C7-C5

Do you think that's the Starbucks Caitlyn Jenner used to see her in before she switched baristas?Ā :ohwell:

Meta Mart

lol. I'd just be all gobstruck and being like. Well, here's my Coca Cola and ****. And... I didn't come with them, just here for this

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

SharkmanthaC
6 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You Americans,Ā with your Starbucks obsessionĀ :laughga:

I donā€™t care about Starbucks honestly. Iā€™m not a coffee drinker.Ā 

she/her/hers

rinasawachanta

It worries and saddens me a little that for each of her relevant acting roles, she submits to the least subtle aesthetic procedures. It's as if she wants to make sure she is immortalized in those productions with a face that is far from her naturally beautiful face.

And this applies to all her roles (AHS, ASIB, HoG...). I mean, imagine if she had filmed ASIB with theĀ beautiful face she had at the time of the camera testing.

original.jpg

hpmcmill

Itā€™s Whole Foods. Zoom in to the picture and you can see the logo. And parents areĀ wearing coats so I would guess NYC where itā€™s cold right now. But idk for sure. Just my guess.

Archived