funny

Kim Petra’s Presents Favorite Pop Song

JazmineRice

Featured Posts

JazmineRice
4 minutes ago, n4meless said:

she needs to release 2 more albums to be free
she filed papers to end her contract in September 2015, but it didn't work out

You’re speaking Petras and not Kesha right?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
11 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Omg... Gottwald really is the devil monster abuser.

Imagine being forced into a contract not being allowed to release music, and if you do it's not even counted as an album. 

He truly is a major abuser and manipulator.  On THAT fact alone, that is where I can sympathise with Kim.

I just want Kesha to be happy. 

As bad as it is, and as much as I want her to be free.. That’s not something uniquely evil Gottwald does/did. The Fame Monster for example is a reissue of The Fame, that‘s pretty common. Usually EPs, Reissues, Compilations & Live Albums don’t count. 

JazmineRice
32 minutes ago, n4meless said:

they were asking about kesha's contract, so it's about kesha's

kim got signed to luke's label Amigo Records under Republic Record just last year

Wow. I want to hear her speak on it. Why would she still work with him?

ALGAYDO
14 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

She cares more about commercial success than she cares about the victims of sexual assault. It’s that shallow and simple. 

ALGAYDO
19 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

It's literally so insane to me how people still support her on here. Y'all will do the most for any pop girl with mediocre music. 

Over It Reaction GIF

*white 

Let’s be real, if this was a POC, she wouldn’t even have a half of half of half of people defending her for willingly working with a rapist. 

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Let’s be real, if this was a POC, she wouldn’t even have a half of half of half of people defending her for willingly working with a rapist. 

Joy Oladokun signed with Luke's publishing company Prescription Song and as Kim is signed to his Amigo Records under Republic Records.
dssd.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Joy Oladokun signed with Luke's publishing company Prescription Song and as Kim is signed to his Amigo Records under Republic Records.
dssd.jpg

Another trash person willingly working with an abuser just because he was nice to them personally? Noted :partysick:

ChrisGaga
3 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

Because he is one of the most talented pop producers and songwriters in the world. I mean, look up his insane discography on wiki or youtube! There are at least 10 songs, that you'll have loved over the years. He made soo many amazing songs and he is always evolving! In my opinion he is one of the bests with Max Martin, Circut, Ilya, Savan Kotecha and so on. So if you have the goal (Kim) to be a pop star with perfect pop songs, it should be your goal to work with these producers/writers! And I mean, every song she did with him is incredible! 

On the other hand we have this situation with Kesha... BUT... 

I don't know, how good you're informed about the lawsuit of Kesha and Dr. Luke. But to this day there isn't a final judgement in this case and so nobody knows, what really happend between them and if there really happend anything. I have to say, that I was a huge Kesha fan back in the days and really supported her at first. But it's known that Kesha lied in this lawsuit. She told Gaga that Dr. Luke abused Katy too, and Katy denied that in the court!  Why would somebody who was really raped by anyone, spread lies about the abuser. That doesn't make any sense! I hope you understand my point.

If you think I made this up or anything, here are the offical document of the court:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=HZo84COEIzBhnL9B1hcazQ==&system=prod

Kesha was even sued for diffamation of Dr. Luke and had to pay him about 400.000 dollars! Here is the source: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51412420

So there is a 50/50 chance that Dr. Luke isn't an abuser! This is really important! The court has to decide, if they sue him or not! And since there isn't a final decision, it's one person's words against an other's!

So everybody who's calling him an abuser is in fact prejudging and defaming him! Maybe just think a second about the possibility of him being innocent!

Cameltoe Chariot
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

*white 

Nicki Minaj says hi :bear:

Along with all the other POC girlies that have had Dr Luke produced tracks come out in the past couple of years.

I know you hate Kim but implying her fans are racist is really f*cking unfair.

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, ChrisGaga said:

Kesha was even sued for diffamation of Dr. Luke and had to pay him about 400.000 dollars! Here is the source: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51412420

these were private text messages between Kesha and to Gaga. they’ve been made public by Dr. Luke’s lawyers.

He wants Kesha to run out of money and resources to fight him.

A court dismissed Kesha’s sexual abuse claims because of time limits, without ruling on whether the allegations had merit. 

Luke accused Kesha of defaming him, saying she fabricated her claims. His defamation case had been set for trial in October 2021 and was rescheduled for Feb. 20, 2023.
Kesha was trying to do everything to have the trial proceed as scheduled on February. Dr. Luke and his legal team refused to comply with the briefing deadlines to qualify for October/November oral arguments ahead of the trial so the trial has once again been postponed to summer 2023. 
If he wanted to clear his name, he would have tried to speed up the process, not stall it.
He is doing everything to make this case last as long as possible so that Kesha would have to spend more money. He is a rich man who wants to shows his victim the power he has.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Nicki Minaj says hi :bear:

Along with all the other POC girlies that have had Dr Luke produced tracks come out in the past couple of years.

I know you hate Kim but implying her fans are racist is really f*cking unfair.

I wasn’t implying that Kim or her fans are racist, neither she nor her fans have never done/said anything to remotely hint at any racial prejudice. 

my comment was about how white celebrities tend to get away with a lot more than their POC counterparts. 

like, the same members dragging Kim are also dragging Nicki for working with Luke, yet I rarely see anyone defending Nicki (for the Luke stuff, not the rapist husband stuff lol). Or how people lump Doja in with Kim, even tho they are in two very different circumstances. 

And not just musical artists. Dave Chappelle and JK Rowland, for example, are both openly transphobic, yet JK gets a pass by some members (“she’s just stating her opinion!!1!!”) while Dave doesn’t (neither deserve a pass). 

I know Kim and her fans aren’t racist. I have issues with them strictly about the Luke drama, nothing more. 

JazmineRice
3 hours ago, ChrisGaga said:

Because he is one of the most talented pop producers and songwriters in the world. I mean, look up his insane discography on wiki or youtube! There are at least 10 songs, that you'll have loved over the years. He made soo many amazing songs and he is always evolving! In my opinion he is one of the bests with Max Martin, Circut, Ilya, Savan Kotecha and so on. So if you have the goal (Kim) to be a pop star with perfect pop songs, it should be your goal to work with these producers/writers! And I mean, every song she did with him is incredible! 

On the other hand we have this situation with Kesha... BUT... 

I don't know, how good you're informed about the lawsuit of Kesha and Dr. Luke. But to this day there isn't a final judgement in this case and so nobody knows, what really happend between them and if there really happend anything. I have to say, that I was a huge Kesha fan back in the days and really supported her at first. But it's known that Kesha lied in this lawsuit. She told Gaga that Dr. Luke abused Katy too, and Katy denied that in the court!  Why would somebody who was really raped by anyone, spread lies about the abuser. That doesn't make any sense! I hope you understand my point.

If you think I made this up or anything, here are the offical document of the court:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=HZo84COEIzBhnL9B1hcazQ==&system=prod

So there is a 50/50 chance that Dr. Luke isn't an abuser! This is really important! The court has to decide, if they sue him or not! And since there isn't a final decision, it's one person's words against an other's!

So everybody who's calling him an abuser is in fact prejudging and defaming him! Maybe just think a second about the possibility of him being innocent!

Thank you @ChrisGaga . It is crazy the buzz that exists against him. Im not sure what to believe anymore. Thank you for that info

JazmineRice
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

these were private text messages between Kesha and to Gaga. they’ve been made public by Dr. Luke’s lawyers.

He wants Kesha to run out of money and resources to fight him.

A court dismissed Kesha’s sexual abuse claims because of time limits, without ruling on whether the allegations had merit. 

Luke accused Kesha of defaming him, saying she fabricated her claims. His defamation case had been set for trial in October 2021 and was rescheduled for Feb. 20, 2023.
Kesha was trying to do everything to have the trial proceed as scheduled on February. Dr. Luke and his legal team refused to comply with the briefing deadlines to qualify for October/November oral arguments ahead of the trial so the trial has once again been postponed to summer 2023. 
If he wanted to clear his name, he would have tried to speed up the process, not stall it.
He is doing everything to make this case last as long as possible so that Kesha would have to spend more money. He is a rich man who wants to shows his victim the power he has.

Ugh, disgusting. So many parts to this. The legal, the timing, the money, and the public part of it make it even more complicated.

Archived