💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes: "We shud normalize having kids in adult work spaces"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

This is such a bad take oh my Lord, and sounds so out of touch. Instead how bout we tax the S*** out of that ex husband of yours and use the money to make childcare in the US more affordable and accessible.:saladga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

HELL NO! I don't want screaming babies and kids at work. And let's be real - I doubt many men would take this burden, like most child care, it will be on the women. I can't imagine how stressful it would be to deal with a crying baby at work. Then multiply that by 10 babies, for example. And that's not even getting started on the issues you would have with your colleagues...

Bob - Why does Colleen get to take 30 minutes off again, her break just finished in the last hour?

Alex - Her baby started crying and she had to go breastfeed.

Bob - So this is the new "smokers" break now?

HR - :saladga:

trolly troll troll

waterfall

no 😭

like arthur said: “school is at school and home is at home, because they’re not supposed to ever come together”

i see where she coming from cuz it do save money but nah

BUtterfield 8

Imagine trying to do your work while hearing multiple babies crying at the top of their lungs no thank you 

RAMROD

No way, some profession need a quiet environment so they can focus on their work, can't be arzed on hearing screaming and crying babies and kids, honestly!!  Also  some other work environment are just too plain dangerous on underage people. And, last but not least, not everyone are into babies and little kids. 

And hence, I replied to her :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Wolf Boy

She can actually work in a regular work environment before saying this garbage. Millionaires talking about 9-5 jobs from their mansions need to not.

Two things,

Children should not be in adult work environments. Because:

1/ People have pressure and responsibility at work and shouldn’t have to deal with peoples stupid children taking up space.

2/ I’m so sick and tired of people who have kids and are obsessed with them and think the WHOLE world gives as much of a **** about them as they do. 
WE DON’T CARE, no one cares you gave birth, millions of people have done this for thousands of years, you are not special, and your children are certainly not special to anybody but you.

Leave them at home or in childcare where they belong, the rest of the office does not need to deal with any of this bullish. 

Cello

Adults in the office are already loud and distracting enough, let alone children. I'd sooner have a dog in the office :staymad:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Yeah, definitely more accessible childcare, this is one thing I'm passionate about because of how I grew up, but I don't think kids really need to learn about work every day? Don't they have enough kid stuff to learn about? And plus they need a LOT of attention

And this would only work with certain work environments anyway. There's so many jobs that are not even safe for children to be there, or just inappropriate for them 

Oriane

Having an in-house childcare at a company, yes. That would be so much progress actually.

But having the children right where the parent is working, no.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane

Also what's interesting about this is that it only works for office jobs, when people who can't afford daycare actually work in other kinds of jobs where they wouldn't be able to bring their children.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived