MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Trump dines with Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes

Dennis

Featured Posts

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/25/trump-white-nationalist-nick-fuentes-kanye-00070825

Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes, along with Kanye West.

If you don't know who Fuentes is, here's a video. I really don't quite understand how millions of americans still continue to support Trump. 

Edited by Dennis
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4
skaxboy

Turds of a feather flock together. 

That first video is so ironically hilarious!

“White boy summer” chanted the pack of incels led by the 24 year old part latino Fuentes. The chant concludes with a darker skinned member of the group smiling with joy while recording his incel king. 

Edited by skaxboy
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately his supporters won’t care. People should have cared when Stephen miller was one of his senior advisors as president and they didn’t :selena:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Literally wish America would just cut themselves off like NK and just be a weirdo state already and let all the normal people leave, I'm over it.  

• Thanks 1
PartySick
13 minutes ago, Karl said:

Literally wish America would just cut themselves off like NK and just be a weirdo state already and let all the normal people leave, I'm over it.  

Um excuse you the majority of people here are normal and would very much like to be excluded from this narrative thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
deactivated001
20 minutes ago, Karl said:

This folks comprise no more than 30% of the population, fam. They are not America. The rest of us are.

PartySick
6 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

This folks comprise no more than 30% of the population, fam. They are not America. The rest of us are.

Not even tbh. Republicans make up about 23% of Americans and even within their own party, only about half of them actually support the crazy sh*t and that number goes lower with each extremist view. It's why MAGA candidates were stomped in the midterms this year.

• Thanks 3
TortureMeOnReplay

You can kinda tell he's just a character. I don't think he truly means what he says, and just says outrageous things for attention. Which doesn't excuse anything because he has a platform and is purposefully attempting to hurt people. He's still a vile person, but he's not believable.