💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s Next Tour

TEANUS

Featured Posts

PartySick
12 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Something like this could work, if spread out over a long time. I can also see her a full piano tour, which would be physically less demanding than dancing for 2 hours.

I think it's the travel itself that's hard on the body, not just performing. Every artist talks about how rough it is to fly from one country to the next, ride for hours in a bus, perform, then immediately get on the way for the next stop. Sometimes missing entire nights of sleep, missing meals, the whole thing is rough which is why a residency is sooooo appealing. Especially to someone like Gaga with her fibro.

I think she should take a page out of Harry Styles' book tbh. He kind of does mini-residencies.

Book a few major venues for 5-10 shows each. Brazil, Japan, New Zealand, UK, France, Italy, California, New York, and I guess Miami/Florida if she HAS to come to the southern US :rip:

That's pretty even coverage, hits her biggest markets, allows fans in those regions to travel much easier than having to fly to the US or something, and limits her actual travel time.

🖤

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I just thought she could get her vengeance for the fateful final Chromatica Ball show :bradley:

Ugh I went to both the SSN in 2020 and TCB. Miami is cursed, I'm telling you :messga: I'll legitimately NEVER go back.

Change it to Tampa or Orlando or something :chica:

🖤

TEANUS
50 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Ugh I went to both the SSN in 2020 and TCB. Miami is cursed, I'm telling you :messga: I'll legitimately NEVER go back.

Change it to Tampa or Orlando or something :chica:

Oh wait forgot about SSN too! What a mess :rip:

Raymond James Stadium in Tampa it is :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

PartySick
9 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Oh wait forgot about SSN too! What a mess :rip:

Raymond James Stadium in Tampa it is :vegas:

Sounds better :vegas:

🖤

Archived