💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Is The Netflix Special Coming?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I just know World War III will begin as soon as Chromatica Ball Tour Film premieres :ladyhaha:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Future Lovers
17 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It never worked. Even the ARTPOP petition led to a tweet. 

That is true but in defense of this idea, we at least know the footage of the Chromatica Ball exists. The petition was for an Act II that probably does not exist. 

Starmie25

Remember how majority of y'all were convinced the Chromatica Ball wasn't even happening, and we'll look at how that turned out..

Just be patient a bit 

cold heartedpop

Thais is actually amazing it was really good and I’d like to see it again 

xoxo Feels so good!

Anyone notice on the beginning of the tour merch announcement video, it looks like film rolling in? Just a theory :partysick:

ezgif-4-bb786068dd.gif

KindnessPunk

Hmmm maybe around Christmas, New Years, sometime in February to coincide with Grammy nominations for HMH (?), May 29th (3 year anniversary of album release) 

emmys cutoff is May 31 apparently so if she wants to get some noms for it then it should before then.

idk I feel like its gonna be more than just the concert, maybe she’ll delve into the meaning of Chromatica and show what it took for her to make the album and concert. 

also if she does get an Emmy it’ll bring her closer to the EGOT status! :vegas:

omg maybe it’ll be titled “Mind a Maze”

On 11/24/2022 at 11:14 AM, Charmz said:

OMG what if it was called 

NIGHT of CHROMATICA

more likely NIGHTMARE of CHROMATICA :lolly:

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

TimotheeChalamet
5 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

That is true but in defense of this idea, we at least know the footage of the Chromatica Ball exists. The petition was for an Act II that probably does not exist. 

You're right, but given the circumstances and how fans use to twist everything about these things, it's better to lower expectations. A part of me believes the concert is coming, another one believes that all those recordings (including JWT) are being saved for a very big documentary coming in the following years lol

3 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

idk I feel like its gonna be more than just the concert, maybe she’ll delve into the meaning of Chromatica and show what it took for her to make the album and concert. 

also if she does get an Emmy it’ll bring her closer to the EGOT status! :vegas:

omg maybe it’ll be titled “Mind a Maze”

I like this! I hope it's not primarily about TCB. I hope for a documentary about her "healing", her moments during the pandemic, the preparations for TCB, and more. I hope it gets released next month or atleast be announced for next year release. Maybe in theaters? Better!

Cody James
On 11/24/2022 at 3:42 AM, TimotheeChalamet said:

It never worked. Even the ARTPOP petition led to a tweet. 

Queen of tweets and withdrawing gays :ohwell:

On 11/24/2022 at 5:13 AM, Charmz said:

Chromatica is cursed, so probably yes, then no, then maybe, then no. 

Lmfao for the Chromatica era - It’s always a “no” at the end of the tunnel.

Controversiaga

What Netflix special 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Archived