Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WEDNESDAY out on Netflix

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to WEDNESDAY out on Netflix
Tinnitus15

She takes Gaga’s bullshit talking, during movie premieres, promo too. See this is an icon 

Moonlight on Water

I'm on the second episode. every single gay teen said that there were lesbians in this. I think it's because of Enid's sweatshirt in the first episode. I still stan Enid, but this is some emo tumblr **** :vegas:

she/her

Tinnitus15
19 minutes ago, ItsAndrew said:

Here for catherine zeta jones tbh

Oh she was slaying in every second in episode one 

Fantina

I JUST BINGED IT IN AND IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME :firega:

I can't help but compare it to something like the Percy Jackson books. It was that good. 

HEAVY spoilers ahead:

Spoiler

Spoilers ahead 

Spoiler

Every episode is filled with great acting and amazing storytelling. The scenery is impeccable. It really warms my campy little heart seeing the Addams Family on screen again. CATHERINE ZETA-JONES :firega::firega::firega: I actually didn't predict Tyler to be the monster. I thought Thornhill was going to be a solo villain. I also can't help but note how the whole Enid storyline with the lycanthropy conversion camp and the "I wish my parents accepted me" was a little nod to the issues many LGBTQ+ kids nowadays face. It had gay, horror, Catherine Zeta-Jones, gore and uncle Fester! I really want a season 2 with Grandmama Addams. 10/10

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Fantina said:

I JUST BINGED IT IN AND IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME :firega:

I can't help but compare it to something like the Percy Jackson books. It was that good. 

HEAVY spoilers ahead:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoilers ahead 

Reveal hidden contents

Every episode is filled with great acting and amazing storytelling. The scenery is impeccable. It really warms my campy little heart seeing the Addams Family on screen again. CATHERINE ZETA-JONES :firega::firega::firega: I actually didn't predict Tyler to be the monster. I thought Thornhill was going to be a solo villain. I also can't help but note how the whole Enid storyline with the lycanthropy conversion camp and the "I wish my parents accepted me" was a little nod to the issues many LGBTQ+ kids nowadays face. It had gay, horror, Catherine Zeta-Jones, gore and uncle Fester! I really want a season 2 with Grandmama Addams. 10/10

Same here. Jenna is the perfect one for this role. Just found out from TikTok that Christina Rici (she played Wednesday in the previous adaptation) is playing Ms.Thornhill

Shipper

I loved the acting and the characters in this series but then the story is a 6/10 for me. I guess I miss the family dynamic of the Addams family but then I do understand the show centers around a teen Wednesday.

I thought it would go a bit darker but it is like Sabrina 2.0. Nevertheless, I finished the series. Maybe if I was in my Harry Potter phase I would like this whole "teen in a magical school" story line better. I feel like it got over used with Netflix shows like School of Good and Evil, Half Bad (though i prefer this show since it is more bloody),  and with Sabrina and Winx Club.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Fantina
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same here. Jenna is the perfect one for this role. Just found out from TikTok that Christina Rici (she played Wednesday in the previous adaptation) is playing Ms.Thornhill

OMGGG SHE IS? How could I miss that? :firega:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

TimotheeChalamet
20 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Maybe if I was in my Harry Potter phase I would like this whole "teen in a magical school" story line better. 

Exactly

Archived