šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elon fires Twitter employee on Twitter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

He's so ridiculous

I think I have to block him, he keeps showing on my tl even after I keep saying not interestedĀ :enigma:

skaxboy

ā€œYouā€™re calling me out with valid points?!?! Well, uhhhh, youā€™re fired! How about that!!ā€

main-qimg-089c9fb88757e1ba065f324dcc9136

Iā€™m in the Bay Area and we have a lot of very entitledĀ Tesla drivers. The difference between a Tesla and a porcupine is that with the Tesla the pricks on are the inside.Ā 

27monster27

He is an embarrassment to business owners. I hope that Twitter employee gets supported after this.

he/him/his

6 hours ago, Ivy said:

He's so ridiculous

I think I have to block him, he keeps showing on my tl even after I keep saying not interestedĀ :enigma:

The man unblocked himself from every account that blocked him. You really cannot avoid himĀ :rip:

6 minutes ago, windzo said:

The man unblocked himself from every account that blocked him. You really cannot avoid himĀ :rip:

He did? Wait lemme checkĀ :rip:

I muted the words Elon Musk,Ā musk, and Elon some years ago, did he unmute them too?Ā :rip:

He's underestimating the toxicity that is twitter though, if he thought people were bullying him before he's in for a wild rideĀ :gaycat:

1 minute ago, palma said:

He did? Wait lemme checkĀ :rip:

I muted the words Elon Musk,Ā musk, and Elon some years ago, did he unmute them too?Ā :rip:

He's underestimating the toxicity that is twitter though, if he thought people were bullying him before he's in for a wild rideĀ :gaycat:

I wish I was joking

Some tweets of people talking about it

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cello

I wish this clown would disappearĀ 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

2 hours ago, windzo said:

OmgĀ :air:

Elon is a king and ICE drivers that are running chips from the 90sĀ are just jealous of Tesla drivers. Nothing new. He will make twitter great again. I have complete faith.Ā 

RahrahWitch

I hate that Twitter is burning but I love to see Musk burn with it. There's still people that thinkĀ Musk is a GeNiUs and not just a spoiled rich manbaby who bought his way into successĀ :ladyhaha:

Archived