šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Presale/Ticket Thread

MessyTop

Featured Posts

DawnofChromatica

Waiting on the site for the past 40 mins! Good luck everyone, this will be my first Tay concert finally!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NashvilleGAGA

I HATE Ticketmaster but that was so smooth. So many seats available. I got floor seats Pittsburgh for roughly 300 each with all taxes and fees! So smooth. And I was over 2000 in line

DawnofChromatica
Just now, NashvilleGAGA said:

I HATE Ticketmaster but that was so smooth. So many seats available. I got floor seats Pittsburgh for roughly 300 each with all taxes and fees! So smooth. And I was over 2000 in line

Thank you for calming my nerves !Ā :messga:

BillieGOAT
3 minutes ago, NashvilleGAGA said:

What section were you? & what row? Sorry Iā€™m nervous hahahhaha

I canā€™t login to my Ticketmaster account to add the payment because the account page crashed Ā :selena:Ā itā€™s okay though Iā€™ll figure it out

RAMROD

Who manage to get tickets? :giveup:

I managed to get a coupleĀ for Cali, the one with OWENN & Gracie Abrams,Ā and AZĀ date with PARAMORE in it :nooo:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ WUMBOLOGY! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

huttont

Ticketmaster kept telling me that I couldnā€™t proceed ā€œwith this deviceā€ on my iPhone. I had 4 tickets and it wouldnā€™t let me buy them

Then it glitched and now I am back in the 2000+ queueĀ :messga:

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Who manage to get tickets? :giveup:

I managed to get a coupleĀ for Cali, the one with OWENN & Gracie Abrams,Ā and AZĀ date with PARAMORE in it :nooo:

Wait, howā€™d you get tickets for those dates when theyā€™re not even up yet for those time zonesĀ :enigma:

sarcamstic

iā€™ve been in the queue for over an hour, the bar is only halfway (and hasnā€™t moved in 20+ minutes)Ā & thereā€™s still 2000+ people ahead of meĀ :toofunny:

Ā 

i fear iā€™m not getting these ticketsĀ :saladga:

flying like 1000 birds

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

Wait, howā€™d you get tickets for those dates when theyā€™re not even up yet for those time zonesĀ :enigma:

:classy:Ā Cos considered it done. I got me and my friends doing this

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ WUMBOLOGY! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived