šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Presale/Ticket Thread

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Problem is you donā€™t need a code to be in th queue. So folk without codes are in the queue once they get to the tickets they donā€™t have the code. Hence the million of folk in the queue.Ā 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crescent Bloom
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Problem is you donā€™t need a code to be in th queue. So folk without codes are in the queue once they get to the tickets they donā€™t have the code. Hence the million of folk in the queue.Ā 

i think they changed that because I went to MetLife n3, but because I don't have a code attached to that show, it told me I couldn't wait.

MessyTop
9 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

MetLife n2 is insane .... not moving.

Yeah. 3.5 hours and Iā€™m half way in the queue. Arghhhh

I am not getting tix but following my friend whos stuck at the 2000 mark for philly... wondering if anyone has info on philly ticket prices? Twitter says cheapest is 99 but I dont believe it

āœ§ āœ§ āœ§

MessyTop

All floor seats left at Metlfie are 700 that is insanity. Some folk got them for 255!!!! Arghhh Ticketmaster is just abusing us. I ainā€™t buying them. Iā€™ll wait till the regular saleĀ 

Crescent Bloom
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

All floor seats left at Metlfie are 700 that is insanity. Some folk got them for 255!!!! Arghhh Ticketmaster is just abusing us. I ainā€™t buying them. Iā€™ll wait till the regular saleĀ 

mine is literally like 90%, but still says 2000+

Dang dude MPLS is unpaused but if priced are 3x times higher than what they were before Iā€™m over this. Ā Itā€™s not worth it. Ā I love Taylor but dang, this is a messĀ 

Archived