💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix renews Ryan Murphy shows

Eido

Featured Posts

lilboyblue

Telling families of victims to "just not watch it" or ignore it while their suffering is being used for entertainment and profit IS what's stupid.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I hate this current trend of serial killer fandoms. It's disusting. Sorry to anyone who's into that stuff. And also what the hell is an anthology series about serial killer dramas based on real life. Insane.

All the while Netflix is threatening to up prices, prevent account sharing, applying unskippable ads, and cancelling actually good shows with substance

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MonsterofFame
On 11/8/2022 at 8:40 AM, alsemanche said:

I've stopped watching anything by him tbh, AHS fell off hard. The only thing I'm planning on watching by him is the final season of Pose (which I've been putting off for ages now :rip:)

On 11/8/2022 at 9:02 AM, Tyler1992 said:

Ryan Murphy is getting way over saturated with quantity-over-quality projects.

On 11/8/2022 at 8:22 AM, River said:

Ryan shows are good for 1 season, then it's just a nonsense trash

Agreed with all of these. What happens is after a few seasons of success, Ryan Murphy gets hired to do new projects and the ones that became successful (like AHS) become run by other people and Murphy just checks in and gives the OK.

Like how Seth Macfarlane has had almost nothing to do with Family Guy the past 5-10 years except voice acting.

This is also what happened with Game of Thrones seasons 7-8 when D&D got hired to do both Star Wars and Netflix series. But instead of passing the torch they just burned the house down.

HardlyaSaint
On 11/8/2022 at 8:22 AM, River said:

Ryan shows are good for 1 season, then it's just a nonsense trash

ACS has been good all three seasons.

Probably because he’s not having to find writers for things that have already happened IRL. 

Helxig

Wait I just saw this thread title again and it made me think.. what about Ratched?? Ratched was SO good! Wasn't there supposed to be a second season?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

On 11/8/2022 at 5:27 PM, SwissMonster said:

The Politician will have a 2nd and 3rd season. They will play years apart tho and the actors need to age, that was confirmed by Ryan :)

The Politician already have have 2nd Season 

Archived