💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Renaissance film is coming

Kimmo

Featured Posts

sillynate

This album is the antithesis of her self titled one so I firmly believe we’ll get the visuals on self titled’s anniversary 

jaXXXon

I like the fact that this album has no visuals. When it came out I was hoping for some visuals but now I just think it's kinda nice that after all those albums that had videos to all of the songs this one would be without any at all. Then the anticipation for her next album which would come with visuals after a small break would be kinda big.

DavidLuis198
38 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I like the fact that this album has no visuals. When it came out I was hoping for some visuals but now I just think it's kinda nice that after all those albums that had videos to all of the songs this one would be without any at all. Then the anticipation for her next album which would come with visuals after a small break would be kinda big.

I mean... I still want the visuals, but after so long and so many listens I don't think the visual will surpass the already amazing experience of the album

I don't know how to write in english

FATCAT

Isn't this Renaissance: part 1? Wasn't there supposed to be a part 2? Maybe it'll come out when the other half releases?

Purr more, hiss less.

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Isn't this Renaissance: part 1? Wasn't there supposed to be a part 2? Maybe it'll come out when the other half releases?

It’s 3 acts I think. 

tyler k

Beyoncé oh my god what is the reason for this :selena:

can she just tell us what Act 2 & 3 is? and if we're for sure getting visuals?

at this point I don't need them bc the music is so good on its own 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

RAMROD

59-CCC34-F-3-BE9-4-E2-A-8-DBB-B1-D273-BF

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SimonBaetens
9 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

It will be aired on Chromatica TV! Bookmark me. :zilla:

In the ARTPOP app you mean!

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Levine

Rihanna, Taylor and Beyoncé all releasing now, I don't see Adele releasing anytime soon... Gaga's position is great for her next release which I think it won't be out before mid 2023. 

Archived