7 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

how many top 10s does she have now?

40 if I counted right

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
Just now, Killa said:

Its completely non sense, the billboard top 100 should classify most selled oficial singles. This joke was fun some years ago, now its just too ridiculous, the hot 100 makes no sense to exist like so

We’ll before, Billboard was like that and popular songs like Don’t Speak by No Doubt never charted because it was never “officially” released as a single

7 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I feel like this should be illegal but ok 

How is this not charting/sales manipulation??? If it would have been Beyonce or Gaga releasing 20 versions of an album, they would have been read for filth. But since it's Taylor, everyone is celebrating.

Im not against her success. Im happy that a female artist is occupying the entire top 10 in a very male dominated industry. But if this was any other female artist employing her stategy, you know this wouldn't fly.

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, C Rose said:

How is this not charting/sales manipulation??? If it would have been Beyonce or Gaga releasing 20 versions of an album, they would have been read for filth. But since it's Taylor, everyone is celebrating.

Im not against her success. Im happy that a female artist is occupying the entire top 10 in a very male dominated industry. But if this was any other female artist employing her stategy, you know this wouldn't fly.

Album sales don’t count towards the Hot 100 that makes this even more impressive considering the number of albums sold. It is all individual track sales and streams and some airplay

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Congrats to middle america girlies and white twinkies y'all did it :huntyga:

Middle America doesn’t have chart power or the top 10 would consistently be filled with country artists. She got this because literally every demographic was involved somehow with buying or steaming. 

Ophelia

I miss the times when I knew how the top 10 songs actually sounded like

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Zeitgeist

The Great War deserved to be in that Top 10 🧎🏻‍♀️

ArtRave 03.10.2014 Hamburg / JWT 24.01.2018 Hamburg

8 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

We’ll before, Billboard was like that and popular songs like Don’t Speak by No Doubt never charted because it was never “officially” released as a single

Im shocked, had no idea. Since it was all the time on the radio

ofc thats unfair. And this system does a good deal to demonstrate whats popular. But it makes little sense, should require more of the song to be played maybe. Dont know how, but the system right now isnt fair

LadyxGaGa

this is amazing i hope all these songs stay in the top 10 for the rest of the year. this up and coming indie artist t taylor swift deserves to finally b recognized for her music 

Pop Music

all of these songs are great and she deserved 

love her so much 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

27monster27
26 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I feel like this should be illegal but ok 

23 minutes ago, Killa said:

Its completely non sense, the billboard top 100 should classify most selled oficial singles. This joke was fun some years ago, now its just too ridiculous, the hot 100 makes no sense to exist like so

They really need to adopt UK chart rules.

he/him/his

Papergangstuh

I wonder if any Swifties are seething because they can't claim certain things with Lana technically being on the list too :oops:

Archived