Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

If you could give yourself a Tetra name, what would it be?


Meta Mart

Featured Posts

Meta Mart
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

“Just don’t become Hitler” :bradley: everyday I try not to. The best thing he ever did was kill the leader of the Nazi party 

Hitler doesn't own geometry. I wouldn't go there. But I just like to say it. **** his bullshit, and **** his gears of war.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meta Mart

It is demented to think how they turned the nation into that judgement mobbing that became holocaust. Never forget.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

Someone care to explain to me in 50 words or less what this Tetra stuff is???

 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lona Delery

wtf is going on in here

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oriane

I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up :air:

The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
25 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up :air:

@PartySick is starting a cult legal in this site :hor:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

NichuuB
4 hours ago, Oriane said:

I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up :air:

just like climate change

Property of @Whale
Link to post
Share on other sites

gaga 4foot7

cava dour

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW
Link to post
Share on other sites

gaga 4foot7
On 10/26/2022 at 7:32 PM, Meta Mart said:

Hitler doesn't own geometry. I wouldn't go there. But I just like to say it. **** his bullshit, and **** his gears of war.

"geometry" 

GURL!!!

YOU MEAN GERMANY!!!! 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW
Link to post
Share on other sites

Meta Mart
On 10/27/2022 at 8:49 PM, Oriane said:

I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up :air:

You will start to see them errywhere

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavadour
5 hours ago, gaga 4foot7 said:

cava dour

???

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...