šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which TS album sound would you like Gaga to do?

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Railing
6 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

I canā€™t really compare any of Taylor sounds to Gaga because Gaga has dynamics and range in her voice and Taylor.. can at least tell a nice story lolĀ 

There's something very weird to me about how a lot of people value vocal range above all else in gay music communities. Male musicians absolutely aren't held to the same standard, and I feel like the ability to make a good song should beĀ the #1 priority when assessing an artist, whether it be Gaga or Taylor or whoever.

2School4Cool

Folklore/Evermore, weā€™ve already got tastes of that sound with songs like Joanne, but Iā€™d love an album of that from her

See The Best In Everyone

Prostitute Barbie
36 minutes ago, Railing said:

There's something very weird to me about how a lot of people value vocal range above all else in gay music communities. Male musicians absolutely aren't held to the same standard, and I feel like the ability to make a good song should beĀ the #1 priority when assessing an artist, whether it be Gaga or Taylor or whoever.

Itā€™s not even about valuing one above the other or criticism and itā€™s nowhere near as deep as you make it sound lol. I just feel likeĀ Gagaā€™s vocal style doesnā€™t fit any sound Taylor has ever done becauseĀ theyā€™re so different. Gaga can sing the huge anthems and Taylor has more of a storytelling voice and each one of them are suited to what they do.Ā 

Massive Monster
1 hour ago, Dojo said:

Gaga desperately needs a REPUTATION in her discography, she needs a baddie album

Gaga is the baddie and x10 darker

She is Mother MonsterĀ 

Her entire catalogue says hiĀ 

Kind regards

Pop Music

1989 or LoverĀ 

I am one of the only people begging for BubblegumGa

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

M i K E Y
11 hours ago, Bat said:

It's TaylorDaily here nowadaysĀ :vegas:

I miss the Charly Puth eraĀ :fatcat:

Archived