Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ezra Miller at Risk of Facing 26 Years In Prison

River

Featured Posts

Meta Mart
On 10/19/2022 at 12:43 AM, Jenina said:

and has a history of crime

You're a liar. This is judging. They were charged with this burglary for the case they are currently being accused of. You are totally misrepresentational. The article states he grabbed a woman by a neck in a bar. Could be the worst fall from grace imaginable. I don't know the story. Did the woman try to start a fight with him and he was defending himself? This article is sensationalist. His reported self profession of mental health sounds duressed as all ****ing hell, the kind where they dont let you go until you state publicly your personal mental indiscretion shame. These charges sound false. I hope they can turn up actual evidence for this JUDGEMENT you are making. If it's just a video of this room with alcohol bottles and Ezra taking a couple off the shelf, I'm calling bullshit. Alcohol flies off the shelves man, you said it yourself. How bout taking an English class.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

2 minutes ago, Meta Mart said:

You're a liar. 

read ezra's wikipedia page lol

mother, what must i do?

Meta Mart
2 hours ago, Jenina said:

This is why you hate him. Not for dropping tobacco on the ground, as the times so carefully has to include.

For this sensationalist dribble in it's sensationalist lie of an article.

That's right folks. A cult leader. From Harry Potter. 

The nature of the allegations made against Miller grew more insidious when it was reported that they allegedly groomed young followers and organized a sort of commune in an AirBnB in Reykjavík’s suburb of Kópavogur. A source told Business Insider, in their extensive investigation of the embattled actor, “Between Miller’s makeshift commune, their monologues on spirituality, and their emotional outbursts, rumors began to circulate in Reykjavík that the star was running a cult.”

The story detailed the relationship between Miller and indigenous activist Tokata Iron Eyes, who Miller met when she was 12 years old. Miller invited Iron Eyes to the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them premiere when she was 14. In June 2022, her parents, concerned about the relationship, were granted a temporary protective order that would require Miller to stay away from their daughter. Insider reported that tribal documents accused Miller of being abusive towards Iron Eyes for years and trying to sleep in the same bed as her when she was 14. A source also told Insider that they saw Iron Eyes and Miller having sex in December 2021. Iron Eyes denied this, as well as the notion that Miller had groomed or abused her, when she spoke with Insider, calling the story “a disgusting and irresponsible smear campaign” against Miller.

Meta Mart
Just now, Meta Mart said:

This is why you hate him. Not for dropping tobacco on the ground, as the times so carefully has to include.

For this sensationalist dribble in it's sensationalist lie of an article.

That's right folks. A cult leader. From Harry Potter. 

The nature of the allegations made against Miller grew more insidious when it was reported that they allegedly groomed young followers and organized a sort of commune in an AirBnB in Reykjavík’s suburb of Kópavogur. A source told Business Insider, in their extensive investigation of the embattled actor, “Between Miller’s makeshift commune, their monologues on spirituality, and their emotional outbursts, rumors began to circulate in Reykjavík that the star was running a cult.”

The story detailed the relationship between Miller and indigenous activist Tokata Iron Eyes, who Miller met when she was 12 years old. Miller invited Iron Eyes to the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them premiere when she was 14. In June 2022, her parents, concerned about the relationship, were granted a temporary protective order that would require Miller to stay away from their daughter. Insider reported that tribal documents accused Miller of being abusive towards Iron Eyes for years and trying to sleep in the same bed as her when she was 14. A source also told Insider that they saw Iron Eyes and Miller having sex in December 2021. Iron Eyes denied this, as well as the notion that Miller had groomed or abused her, when she spoke with Insider, calling the story “a disgusting and irresponsible smear campaign” against Miller.

Lets pick it apart. Ludicrous idea that he's involved in a spiritual cult leadership.

Fantastic beasts and where to find them (easily I can tell you from experience, one of the most parasocial franchises on this planet), had a premiere he went to. Some young girl thought he was offensive. He ends his movie with him gyrating his wand to the audience.

Hearsay about a sexual conduct which sounds ****ing absurd. Why would Ezra miller, freely bisexual agent, be trying to chase down indigenous pedophile poontang. You people are ****ing full of ****. And he's been taken hostage by goons, and overshadowed by being traumatically badgered*. Why don't you actually let someone plead their case in an open manner, without badgering the speaker, before you judge them for allegations of an obscene nature. It's not rocket science to say that people take advantage of others, that's your whole premise. Speaking first hand, these people just want a piece of Ezra's pie, and you're all so full of **** for feeding the schadenfreude monster. Go give yourselves a round of insipid applause know nothing dweeb shits.

alsemanche

All these fumes and essays over Ezra Miller? :ladyhaha: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

All these fumes and essays over Ezra Miller? :ladyhaha: 

Chill Reaction GIF

mother, what must i do?

Meta Mart

It is sad. I see a guy so gaunt from obsessive subjugation. Fantastic beasts and the flash are just the surface. 

Which I guess you would say is me being apologetic, but I'm concerned. I see images of him being taken hostage, and he has presence and fame, and we all love to care about it, but when it happened to me and the destruction of my family and all that, no one gave a ****. I ended up looking like snoke because of the abuse.

I guess if this big crime, the one with the grooming right, is realistic, his "grooming" will be seen to be evidentiary. Apparently he maintained a relationship with them. Believe that if you want. I just here a bunch of creeps careening about the Ezra cult. Well come on telletubby teleport me to the Ezra cult.

I don't give a ****. You're missing the point, you're judging him. I'm judging too, I think it's bullshit. Your opinion I think is the one that's ****. We live in a fair world hey.

Jenina
19 minutes ago, Meta Mart said:

This is why you hate him.

Again with the assumptions. I've not once said that so if you're that intent on misrepresenting my comments you may continue but I will not be engaging with you anymore since it's clear you're fine making up things. Have a good day.

cool

NichuuB
4 minutes ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

@Meta Mart hey please share whatever you snorting

It's crunched chromatica Oreos. I told y'all that its colorant had lead

Property of @Whale

Cello
2 minutes ago, NicoB said:

It's crunched chromatica Oreos. I told y'all that its colorant had lead

I-

she/her 💗 free my mind

• PartySick locked this topic