šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney reveals son laughed & hung up on her+ reading hateful comments

noa234

Featured Posts

Roronoa
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Yea Britney its sad, things have changed. This is why I limit my social media presence. People are vicious online, more than ever. GGD is a betterĀ alternative for me but these days even on here some users will try you for no personal reason.Ā 

I considered leaving GGD last week for the same reason. Nobody attacked me or anything, but some interactions Iā€™ve witnessed are so hateful, especially by long time users. Itā€™s such a mood killer. You can be bully others here, if you word it carefully.Ā 

Versace
5 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

I considered leaving GGD last week for the same reason. Nobody attacked me or anything, but some interactions Iā€™ve witnessed are so hateful, especially by long time users. Itā€™s such a mood killer. You can be bully others here, if you word it carefully.Ā 

Unfortunate to hear that, I hope you donā€™t feel like you have to. Honestly for me there used to be a time when I actively madeĀ threads, now making a thread is like asking for hate mail. So Iā€™m not surprised. I try to just focus on the news aspect of the site and I donā€™t take any negative directing to me seriously. Most of the time its a personal insecurity, and it jumps out whenever your opinion differs from someone.Ā 

Levine

It's what I said last time: for 13 years she was away from social media so she doesn't know how a cesspool it becomes. If I were her, I would considerĀ a personal blog where she writes stuff and people can only read (or even comment, but with moderators).

But whichĀ post she's referring to? Why people were hateful?

RAMROD

Stop the funds as soon as they gone 18, Britney. And seeĀ how those ungrateful kids crawling back on your side when they see what they're missing and their dad is nothing but a moocher. :triggered:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Najoua Belyzel

People focusing on the fact that she is free are blinding themself. Her behavior isĀ unstable and immature.Ā 

SPARTACUS

If it really is just about making silly videos and expressing herself, then go ahead. Have fun. Let your fans see you're having fun. Post your rants. But if the majority of the comments hurt you, then... and I know this is gonna sound crazy but... disable the comments?

Ā 

But, then she's not going to see the "YAAAS Queen!"s and they're more important to her than her mental health I guess.

Ā 

This ish will soon hit the fan and who'll get the blame? 110% the trolls. Will her stans put part of the blame on Brit for not heeding the warning signs and disabling the comments? Oh no.

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

HarleyQuinGa2022

This is why therapists exist. Social media isnā€™t supposed to be a therapy session. People need to stop being in such denial that mentally she isnā€™t ok. Yes the conservatorship was wrong, the way she was treated was wrong, but therapy is something she needs, itā€™s nothing to respond so negatively to, lots of people in this day and age need therapy and get it.Ā 

SPARTACUS

She's pushed away her mother, father, sister, brother and kids. Her entire immediate family. If her family are all villains, then she should push them away. However, I'm concerned that if she and Sam split (it happens to even the strongest couples), who will Britney fall back on for emotional support? Her stans that are more focused on this #1 record-breaking comeback album that they can boast about on online forums?

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

Archived