💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ozzy Osbourne debuts make-up collection

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rock and Roll Beauty announced the release of their Ozzy Osbourne limited-edition beauty collection.

The 21-piece collection exudes a rock and roll vibe and commemorates Ozzy with product and shadows named after his signature songs, "iron man", "zombie stomp", and "crazy train" featured in the 14-pan eye shadow palettes. The collection also features candles to conjure the spirit of the rock gods, Ozzy styled body tattoos, dark "metal", lipsticks, cosmetic bags, and a gothic mirror!  These highly pigmented products are designed to give you a bold, precise look, inspired by the Prince of Darkness himself. Available exclusively in select Ulta Beauty stores nationwide and on Rock and Roll Beauty website.

12934842-shot-2-revolution-ozzy-creative12934842-shot-6-revolution-ozzy-creative13992375-8014993142791827.jpg13992374-1574993140157023.jpg

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hoeslay

Ooh so cute! I'm into the color story and packaging for sure! For a sec I was scared he started his own brand 😅

Moonlight on Water

it's cool that society is more accepting towards men in makeup and beauty :woot:

she/her

Joshie S

I've been watching the reality show for the first time ever and I gotta say I'm hooked, it's soooo funny and kinda cool to see their lives. 

The branding is on POINT! However I do have to say that every celeb has a beauty brand these days.. I know I know, well that's too bad...... but what will the next trend be? 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Catnikko

it looks so cool omg

I legit thought the title said 'ozzy osbourne debuts makeup tutorial' though and i was screaming

Actual patient

JazzGa

This gets a big consumerist YASSSSSSSSSS!!!! from me lol

Exactly the unnecessary celebrity beauty brand the world needs right now :legend:

I love how the packaging for the creme stick collection looks like a fancy cigarette box :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived