Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
18 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

I cannot picture Naomi wearing Yeezy.. it’s just not realistic 

She was involved in the Yeezy season 3 show and wore the Gap X Balenciaga overalls this week I believe

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

phantasmas
1 hour ago, Cello said:

She was involved in the Yeezy season 3 show and wore the Gap X Balenciaga overalls this week I believe

🤢 🤮 

20 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

See? Nobody in the industry gives a crap about problematic people. Kanye has praised Trump, has worked with pedophiles, rapists, and abusers, has released a video where he literally decapitated Pete Davidson, and has done a plethora of other problematic shít. Yet he still gets support from industry giants like Bey and Rihanna. 
I don’t ever wanna hear Jack-shít from that “oooooh I hate cancel culture! It’s ruining everything” dumbass crowd lmao cancel culture obviously doesn’t really exist

This ^ the situation reminds of Alexander Wang too, he was accused of S/A by multiple people and settled out of court (which means he was guilty imo) and just recently held a fashion show with multiple top models including Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio walking for him like nothing had happened. 

The same with Dr Luke, he still has people like Kim Petras and Nicki Minaj willing to work with him regardless of his character. 

Archived