Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jonathan Bailey cast as Fiyero in Wicked movie

Charmz

Featured Posts

Shipper

I have to wonder if they will make it the child friendly version of Wicked like it was seen and loved by many in theaters or the book version. :ladyhaha:

Either way, I will be biased and love the movie anyway.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Borisapillar
14 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I have to wonder if they will make it the child friendly version of Wicked like it was seen and loved by many in theaters or the book version. :ladyhaha:

Either way, I will be biased and love the movie anyway.

It's the musical lol

Yes it’s the musical, not the book.

elphaba GIF by Broadway.com

The books are too… adult and X rated for children. The musical does capture the big themes from the book (political discourse, being an outsider, father/daughter/family dynamics, animal cruelty, discrimination, a tyrant leader, corrupt politics, power in general, coming of age)… 

the wizard of oz halloween GIF by London Theatre Direct

I’m excited!

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Shipper
33 minutes ago, Charmz said:

The books are too… adult and X rated for children. The musical does capture the big themes from the book (political discourse, being an outsider, father/daughter/family dynamics, animal cruelty, discrimination, a tyrant leader, corrupt politics, power in general, coming of age)… 

I’m excited!

I cant wait for all the moms who saw the movie and they found out there is a book and bought the book for their kids.:ladyhaha:
I read the book and saw the musical so either way, I think the movie will be amazing.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Charmz said:

I’m excited!

X-rated?!

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

Born This Way

I

3 hours ago, Charmz said:

I’m excited!

Well they're splitting it in 2 movies so I could see them bringing some stuff that wasn't in the musical from the book. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived