• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chesescake

• RenegAde

• Mother of Puppies

• brizoda

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, since we're all bound by our love for music on this site, i thought it would be fun to do this challenge with you all. I'll update this post with a song according to this list every day fo

DAY NINE A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY From the rhythm to the lyrics of this beautiful song, everything about it brings smiles to my face especially the nostalgic memories from my childhood th

DAY FOUR  A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE WOULD RATHER FORGET    This song reminds me of someone i'd rather forget about which is myself pre 2014. That scared teenage

RenegAde

DAY THREE  

A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SUMMERTIME;

Seeing as we're in September AKA the last month of summer, there's nothing more fitting than reminiscing of past summers while bopping to September by the legendary earth wind and fire.

Screenshot-20220920-172352-Apple-Music.j

@ALittleMonsta @A D A M @Anderson123  @Shav33l @TasteLikeWhiskey @NATAH   @Nao tem @fraann

@JakubM316 @Poltergeist @Lady JarJar @danbekim @Nite @Mother of Puppies@AUARAOFSHEISSE

@Monstruous   @Teletubby @ProfessionalClown @Grim@brizoda  @Flippy@deactivated001@Chesescake @John Wayne  @huttont  @TheFriend @SamanthaC @Franch Toast @Lady Gaga 2009 @ELECTROHEART @Concertaholic @PartySick  @RAMROD  @Blackout19

@Guillaume Hamon

Edited by RenegAde
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
Chesescake
55 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Day 3

I always forgot that she haven't officially released this track yet :laughga:

Like it literally just need to be added one or two rap verse and it would be perfect :messga:

Edited by Chesescake
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
A D A M

Day 3: Another chill position from me, this time Princess Nokia! The biggest crime of this song that it doesn't appear on spotify, otherwise it would be part of my morning routine every day. Funky bop for y'all!

• Love 1
RenegAde

DAY THREE  

A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SUMMERTIME ;

Seeing as we're in September AKA the last month of summer, there's nothing more fitting than reminiscing of past summers while bopping to September by the legendary earth wind and fire  

Screenshot-20220920-172352-Apple-Music.j

Any one can still join on any day and will be included in the taglist subsequenly so you can know when the day has begun. Just notify me and you'll be included in the tag list or you can follow the thread so you don't miss a day.

Edited by RenegAde
  • Thanks 1
Teletubby

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Like 1
Grim

Love how this song reminds me of those childhood summers when there was no worries, only the innocent wonder:kara:

I'm probably wrong
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1