Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Magneto
1 minute ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

if anything I guess whatever music project is in the works now is going to released sooner than we might think since Joker premiere is a little over one year away and that project will take for sure the main spot for over a year

Her lates eras never were/felt that long or intensive, so she could potentially squeeze it in or even pause there era for a short mini joker era and then resume

Free my mind

MrHappy
46 minutes ago, primalinea said:

I love looove Peggy Gou. I fallow her for 5 years now, but if it is true that means that we are gonna get another house influenced album ?

Edited by MrHappy
  • YAAAS 3

MrHappy

She is an amazing DJ. She was doing house music even before it was popular. She was really a underground DJ but these days becoming more popular due to demand for house music.

Edited by MrHappy
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1

Gaga2645
9 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

She is an amazing DJ. She was doing house music even before it was popular. She was really a underground DJ but these days becoming more popular due to demand for house music.

I hear sum! Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

MrHappy
6 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I hear sum! Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

Yes and in her first album you can hear the similar sounds to Ray Of Light. I would love to get late 90's and early 00's sound with modern twist like a revival, campy electroic pop with taste. But I'm scared that we are gonna get clean house music :traumatica: 

Edited by MrHappy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HiddenWeirdo
30 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Also Peggy Gou's latest "I Go (Soulwax Remix)" has the same bird sound at the beginning like Gaga's "Babylon".

Maybe an homage?

Listen at 0:05

Edited by HiddenWeirdo
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Reality

Sounds like an interesting rumor, but who's that account and have they spilled any tea before? It looks like a small account.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

MrHappy
8 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Also Peggy Gou's latest "I Go (Soulwax Remix)" has the same bird sound at the beginning like Gaga's "Babylon".

Maybe an homage?

Listen at 0:05

No way :enigma: or maybe they used the same stock sound :traumatica:

• LMAO 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

I love looove Peggy Gou. I fallow her for 5 years now, but if it is true that means that we are gonna get another house influenced album ?

Honestly, I’m so here for another house album. It doesn’t need to be the same type of house as Chromatica. If it is the same as, or a follow up to, Chromatica, then I’ll also be so so so stoked. 

Chromatica Forever
  • Like 3

I can see her going towards a more experimental pop route. 

If I’ve learned anything about her career, she generally listens to the public’s largest criticism of her at a given point in time, and course corrects. 

ARTPOP was too experimental for critics, so she released Joanne. Joanne made og fans miss dance pop, so she released Chromatica. Chromatica was too “safe” and “polished” so…I’m sensing something unsafe next. 

Edited by Nycboy
  • Like 4

monstrosity
2 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Omg please god 

AntonTurnItUp

Yes yes yes, I'd love if she does more house music, I told you Chromatica was the beginning of a new sound of her career

And it doesn't need to sound the same at every album, Kylie Minogue has been doing Disco-Synthpop since like Fever and each album from her is very different at concept, aesthetic and style

It would be so good if LG7 gives me Peggy Gou and Asian Retro Aesthetic vibes :firega:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1