💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Queen Gloria said:

I had back and forth email correspondence with him in 2012 or 2013. The chord progression for Gypsy's verses is identical to one of my old songs. I'm literally looking for my old home-produced cd to upload the receipts right now, lol. 

C-F-G is a ridiculously common chord progression lolol

Edited by deactivated001
  • LMAO 1

Queen Gloria
2 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

C-F-G is a ridiculously common chord progression lolol

Yeah, maybe so. I'm not taking it that seriously, lol. The fact that I emailed him my cd as a Gaga fan and he promised to let her hear it back then is a little suspect, though. I'm more flattered than anything, lol. Anyway, the point being, I don't trust him and the hype over Act II is blown way out of proportion. It's not up to him to be making press release statements about it, I don't think the two of them are even close friends anymore. I think it's another Boomkack Gibson situation of him trying to ride on her name and get people hyped up over nothing, imo.

Edited by Queen Gloria

ModernEcstasy

I really hope that she picks a sound and goes with it for the entire album. 
I always find that Gaga leans toward a sound, just touches on it and then leans back again (e.g. Joanne being a little country/ soft rock/ pop  ARTPOP seemed like a bit of everything)

Chromatica was almost perfect (imo) because she stuck to a theme and the album flows so nicely. But I wish she went harder with the 90’s house/dance sound, rather than playing safe. 

The only genres I don’t want are Jazz, Country or classical. I’ll take anything else!

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

Kirby Ghosty

Well whenever she does release an album she’ll probably go with a dark electronic sound. Since Monster, Government Hooker, and Bloody Mary did so well on TikyTok :icega:

I hope :flutter:

Edited by Kirby Ghosty
Forgot to add another song

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, MonsterHUN said:

Am I delusional or anyone else can hear with headphones the constant “ah-ah-ah” of a woman voice in the snippet?

It's a vocal swell, like at the beginning of Alice. it doesn't really sound like Gaga to me though

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Queen Gloria said:

The ARTPOP ACT II delusion has me cackling. DJ Whiteshadow really got what he wanted and worked y'all up into a tizzy. How do you not see that he's just using her name for clout at this point? He's always been weasely. I emailed him way back when before ARTPOP and told him I was a fan and shared some of my music with him, I honestly think he ripped off one of my songs for Gypsy, lol. But it's Gaga, so I won't sue her. 

The level of delusion girl. Madeon and Gaga produced Gypsy and the only credits DJWS has on that song are writing credits.

How about you guys stop talking **** about people just because you dont like them.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

BloodyM
4 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I really hope that she picks a sound and goes with it for the entire album. 
I always find that Gaga leans toward a sound, just touches on it and then leans back again (e.g. Joanne being a little country/ soft rock/ pop  ARTPOP seemed like a bit of everything)

Chromatica was almost perfect (imo) because she stuck to a theme and the album flows so nicely. But I wish she went harder with the 90’s house/dance sound, rather than playing safe. 

The only genres I don’t want are Jazz, Country or classical. I’ll take anything else!

This! I can't agree with you more. Propably her label want her music to sound more pop but as you said, I would love to see an actual commitment to a genre from her and apply it to an album...... if it's rock go for it, if it's disco expore it. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

Burns replied to a comment, asking if his new music is coming anytime soon: in July. Bobby liked the reply 

• Shook 10

smitherz
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Burns replied to a comment, asking if his new music is coming anytime soon: in July. Bobby liked the reply 

I’m not seeing where Bobby liked 🤔

BornSimon
11 minutes ago, smitherz said:

That's because he didn't.

• Sad 1

COOOK
30 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

16 minutes ago, smitherz said:

4 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

That's because he didn't.

i moved for a sec

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

King of the Fall

The main problem I see with Gaga's disography as a whole is that she either sacrifices cohesion for variety like on Born This Way or she sacrifices variety for cohesion like on Chromatica. She has not released a project that feels cohesive yet distinct from track to track which is my main complaint about Chromatica. As strong as the material is she played it too safe and did not experiment enough. Hopefully this next album is finally strikes the right balance between the two.

Edited by 4th Street
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Reality

Girl...first it was "Burns is in Gaga's home in Malibu!" to "Well, not actually. He's in a studio close to there though." and now it's "Bobby liked a comment about new music" to "Well actually, no he didn't." Stop playing with my emotions :grr: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1