Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, chromaticathong said:

honestly think that giant lapse of time will increase her demand to the music world. 

I have huge doubt about this tbh

I think it's fine to say Gaga is not Beyoncé / Taylor Swift / Adele type of pop artist that always have huge demand when they are releasing new stuff. GP is always buying anyway.

As much as her shows will always be successful, Gaga is more about building a hype about her music projects with her big promo. When she doesn't, the longevity of her new things is kind of limited.

Only time will tell, but just I don't think a huge break with no anticipation will work for her.

And no Joker hype won't make her sell music.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6

AntonTurnItUp
Just now, chromaticathong said:

giant lapse of time will increase her demand to the music world.

We thought this same with Chromatica before its release when we used to call it LG6... :smh:

This is not working nowadays, the more you're absent, the more people lose interest in you, and happened with Adele and Beyonce, the Shake It Up b!tch is where she is now because she releases an album almost every 6 months, overexposure is not a bad thing anymore

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

MonsterHUN
12 hours ago, Ivy said:

Guys BURNS just posted again from the studio this time with sounds!!!

Am I delusional or anyone else can hear with headphones the constant “ah-ah-ah” of a woman voice in the snippet?

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Reality
8 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You know he literally posted a story from Gaga’s house- the view of the sea is her backyard 

Wait, is that actually her backyard? Because if so, that seals the deal for me. I was very skeptical until now that he was actually working with Gaga, but if that's really her backyard, then he 100% is.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Bloody Matt

Are we 100% sure that is her backyard though? :sweat:

If the Jeff Bhasker rumor is true and Bobby following Watt on IG actually means anything my theory is that her team may be looking for producers whose work aligns with the direction Gaga may want to go in (which could be rock? judging by these two names).

I'm not quite sold on the Burns' involvement yet tbh. And I think the album is still at the very early stages of being created. Could be wrong tho.

Tinnitus15
21 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wait, is that actually her backyard? Because if so, that seals the deal for me. I was very skeptical until now that he was actually working with Gaga, but if that's really her backyard, then he 100% is.

Yes it is. 

• YAAAS 1

Bolkins
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes it is. 

Her back yard for the malibu dream house backs onto PCH and Zuma Beach.. if you google maps her house you can see there is a 6 lane highway directly behind her plot where as that image shows a 2 lane street road 

Edited by Bolkins
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Queen Gloria

I would love her to expand on a metal/electro album concept. Electric Chapel meets Perfect Illusion and Diamond Heart. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS
10 hours ago, Railing said:

I'm so tired of this take... How would it drag her down? She doesn't need to promote it, she doesn't need to perform the songs, it's an anniversary release and 99.999% of people would understand its existence as such :toofunny: Nobody in their right mind would question afterwards that her next "main" album after Chromatica was LG7

PREAAAACH. I just pointed this out earlier this week in another thread. I can’t speak for those who genuinely want/believe ARTPOP: Act II in any form will be a full fledged studio album w singles, videos, promo, etc. but the vast majority just would be happy with Gaga doing Boris 2.0 and just “leaking” whatever was finished and doesn’t require any extra work

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Queen Gloria

The ARTPOP ACT II delusion has me cackling. DJ Whiteshadow really got what he wanted and worked y'all up into a tizzy. How do you not see that he's just using her name for clout at this point? He's always been weasely. I emailed him way back when before ARTPOP and told him I was a fan and shared some of my music with him, I honestly think he ripped off one of my songs for Gypsy, lol. But it's Gaga, so I won't sue her. 

• LMAO 4

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, Queen Gloria said:

The ARTPOP ACT II delusion has me cackling. DJ Whiteshadow really got what he wanted and worked y'all up into a tizzy. How do you not see that he's just using her name for clout at this point? He's always been weasely. I emailed him way back when before ARTPOP and told him I was a fan and shared some of my music with him, I honestly think he ripped off one of my songs for Gypsy, lol. But it's Gaga, so I won't sue her. 

The audacity to call others delusional while writing something like this 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 3

Queen Gloria
1 minute ago, deactivated001 said:

The audacity to call others delusional while writing something like this 

I had back and forth email correspondence with him in 2012 or 2013. The chord progression for Gypsy's verses is identical to one of my old songs. I'm literally looking for my old home-produced cd to upload the receipts right now, lol. 

Edited by Queen Gloria
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1